Nubs 0.9.0.0

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I hope I am not bringing up a thread that's too old, however I was just going to ask about the developmental progress of Nubs.

I am aware andrew and testers have been working hard on this app (v0.9.0.0), but just wanted to ask for any updates...

Thanks!

Hi Guys..

I have been trying to download Nubs 0.9. but evrey time I log on to the download website, it tells me that I have reached the free download limit of the day. I tried turning off my pop-up blocker, tried using IE, an FF, both give me the same messages.

stevoruni...

Even if you could download it, I don't think you can use it...according to these notes.

Quote-

"Notes..

* This beta expires (will cease to run) on May 1st, 2006. (yes, I've fixed the expiry date)"

Hi Andrew!

Is there any way to exclude .net framework or it's musthave function in your cooool app?? While Microsoft dont put .net in Windows i dont want to install that tons of crap package, and alternative ways i dont know yet.

But if anybody know something please tell us.

Well implementation isnt equal shipping with. Ok then i'll have my headshot, im going to install it because i simply cant miss to try this Nubs out. But Andrew if you can cut off this pack please try to doit, not i am the only one who like pure software.

>mushu13: yea a lots of trojans and viruses too ^.^ thats why i dont need those which need it, hahahaha.

EDIT: oh maybe not, i just read the expiration date :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...