• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(

[B)

Ahwah - hottest aqua mod evar, blended in a little carbonite-esque items - me

DeskArt: Amnesia - by me

Icons: Aqua NEUE, SUMA, mods by me, preview rips by me :P

-

So unbe why is this not considering ripping? Clearly its a rip, hell even he admits to it.

Members VitorAngelo, chriskate, Ronnie Coleman, Astyanax, immunity, rotry, fever5 and bluerocket received a free two-week ban for spamming this thread. User liter o cola was banned for posting two screenshot thumbnails.

We are currently discussing the possibility of not creating May SS thread. Sorry people, you asked for it. We will do everything to enforce the rules and make sure that you're aware of their existence.

After discussing the matter we decided that there will be a SS thread in May. However we felt that an update for rules is needed. Since no one reads the first post, perhaps at least some of you will skim through the last one here. A preview of things to come:

• Do not post multiple desktops in a single post.
  • Use a thumbnail of your desktop no larger than 500x375px.
  • You are allowed to have discussion in this thread but keep it on topic: requests and questions are fine, but nothing else. Posts will be deleted at moderators discretion.
  • If you are going to quote a post remove the image from within the quote.
  • Keep this thread clean. No nudity in any image posted here, keep it PG rated. If your fullsized image of your desktop contains nudity, warn the user that it is not safe to click.
  • This month is exceptional: breaking any of the above rules will result in 10-day suspension without any warning. Consider this one as final.

We will be reposting these rules every other day to make sure that you are familiar with them.

I'll reopen this thread, no reason to close it. Just read the rules again please.

• Do not post multiple desktops in a single post.
  • Use a thumbnail of your desktop no larger than 500x375px.
  • You are allowed to have discussion in this thread but keep it on topic: requests and questions are fine, but nothing else. Posts will be deleted at moderators discretion.
  • If you are going to quote a post remove the image from within the quote.
  • Keep this thread clean. No nudity in any image posted here, keep it PG rated. If your fullsized image of your desktop contains nudity, warn the user that it is not safe to click.

Also I am setting the record straight...

You can post multiple thumbnails (ie Dirty / Clean), but do not post multiple desktops... Multiple desktops (ie 1 screenshot of the machine with classic / one with luna = no no)

Oh come on tide, forget about crap that has already been taken care of, all you are doing is asking for more trouble that is NOT needed.
Tim, thats garbage, he was being accused of ripping (something 99% of this a-s community is used to doing) it just didnt seem right.

That might be, what ever happened yesterday with the mods and this thread is over. If something happened and if someone ha a problem about it. PM ME... only 1 person pm'ed about it and its been taken care of with that user. There is no need for discussion in this thread, on a user being banned or whatever that mod did.

From now on... if someone does not like something that is posted here. You report it to me and it will be taken care of. All this drama over a retarded desktop thread is ridiculous.