April '06 Desktops

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definately foobar, i have mine looking fairly similiar, just dont know how to import png buttons. I'll look around for a guide for you. There are plenty of guides of 0.8x version, but i have yet to find a decent beginners guide for 0.9.

Do you maybe have a link to a good guide on how to achieve a look like that with Foobar?

Thnx!

Theme: Samui 1.5 (Mod by Me, Original by Duyvan, NFR) with Per Applications Settings enabled.

Wallpaper: Vectorized (Mod by Me, NFR)

Icons: Main ones are by Susumu (display modded by me), dock icons = some payware (NFR), adium duck + firefox icon can be found at various GUI sites.

Firefox Theme: Samui 1.5 (by Me, NFR, sorry)

Note: Desktop was INSPIRED by Pridef, no work was ripped from him.

All credits given.

Questions? Ask! :)

This Indeed is the funniest post i have seen in a long time over here at A/S. The only reason why i laugh and at the sametime pisses me off... because why copy (my style) and use the walls i use and try to Colorfied modd them the way i do ?.. You people here as it goes with other PC/MAC modding need style. i would like to see unique stuff, not my style yet i feel honoured for this.

P.S: This is the reason why i feel and have stop modding for the longest. Not only are people copying others and ripping so much... which makes artist leave the scene.

This Indeed is the funniest post i have seen in a long time over here at A/S. The only reason why i laugh and at the sametime pisses me off... because why copy (my style) and use the walls i use and try to Colorfied modd them the way i do ?.. You people here as it goes with other PC/MAC modding need style. i would like to see unique stuff, not my style yet i feel honoured for this.

P.S: This is the reason why i feel and have stop modding for the longest. Not only are people copying others and ripping so much... which makes artist leave the scene.

Understandable but .... that's what we do here. Ya know.What is modding but copying Mac style here. Some people can be so self-righteous.

Sorry, I didn't know it would offend you. I thought it would be a cool project to try to replicate your desktop on Windows...:slant:

At least I gave you credit...

PS: I'm no longer using the theme anymore, I moved on to a different style last night...

Why should you be sorry? Dont appoligize for a screenshot, its your desk. Dont let anyone tell you what you can and cant do. I wouldnt listen to pridef, he seems.. well how can i put this nicely....

self-righteous

It was a nice desk :)

this kind of discussion shouldn't be posted here because, IMO, it doesn't belong to this thread. Without showing any disrespect to pridef, I have to say that you have gone too far and stepped over the line. The purpose of this community is to emulate OSX, yet some people have creativity to create their own "style" of desktop, some other just don't and the best way for them is to replicate some exisiting Mac ss, in this case, Paralex had chosen yours. You have no right to say what you have, if you don't like it, stop posting your desktop, period. Once again, I don't mean it, please don't get offended by what i've said and I really don't want you to stop posting ss.

PS: some mac users have also copied your style, you better deal with them as well ;)