Complete Utter Randomness Thread

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

RED HOT ACTION!

• I was scared at first. It was very wide, and very long, and it angled straight up. I decided I had to try it once. I slowly and carefully eased myself onto it. It felt weird at first. Then I got used to it. I went up and down, and up and down on it. I was really loving it.

Now I ride on escalators all the time.

• I squeezed it gently at first, then a little bit harder. There seemed to be more and more of it I moved it towards my lips. It was a strange and new sensation for me. I put it in my mouth and moved it around and around with my tongue. The time soon came when I knew I had to spit it out. It was quite an experience.

The 1st time I tasted toothpaste.

• They were both round and firm. There was only the slightest difference between the two. I took one in my hand and twisted it hard. I used my other hand to grab the other one and twisted it hard the other way.

Now there's a brighter light bulb in the living room.

• It was laying limp in my hand. It was very long, kind of thin. I slid it between my fingers until I got to the end of it. I was turning it on. It became firm in my hands, and the end was wet. Then it got very hard and began gushing out of the tip.

Then I took the garden hose and watered the bushes.

It's in poor taste, but it becomes worksafe if you look for some text at the bottom, guys ;). -NC

It also requires highlighting. I didn't get it until I checked the post to delete it, which highlights all the text. -gnomexp

It's in poor taste, but it becomes worksafe if you look for some text at the bottom, guys ;). -NC

It also requires highlighting. I didn't get it until I checked the post to delete it, which highlights all the text. -gnomexp

:o i pissed off some mods!

hahaha. i love hiding things in white!

so why did the chicken cross the road anyway?