AdiumX Minimal (aka. unknown 'clear') message style port for Miranda (IEView)

I've found it's name and origin after all :P Hope dear moderators won't kill me for reposting this in 'releases' forum.

justaportbyvampire2d3yo.png

Click image to go to DA page for downloads.

-Fixed the error with message grouping when grouped outgoing messages were rendered with separators (thnx. kattenvenne)

- Moved Avatar size definition to stylesheet

- non-square avatars will now be sized proportionally

- Implemented all color styles from original style

- Completely rewritten css and html for smarter layout and better behaviour on resizing

- New substyle with support of 'old' messages

v. 0.3 changes (nothing really important)

- a bit tweaked css and html code;

- genuine AdiumX duckie as default avatar.

P.S. If you don't fear to mess with test versions - you could use Ieview 1.0.5.3 nightly here: http://mgoodies.berlios.de/nightly.php It supports avatar service and you won't experience 'red cross boxes' if one of your friends doesn't have avatar or will be able to set custom image as avatar for every contact.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Вот только не надо дразнить, а то я всем покажу что такое настоящий кавай..:))

Really? :) Then stop bragging and do it.... 'cause I feel lack of some real kawaii lately.... /* hides azumanga poster behind own back */ :D

We won't kill you for reposting it in the Releases Forum, but you have to make sure that you actually repost it in that forum...

//Thread Moved

-NC

Guess, I'm too tired to see humor here. :confused: did I say something wrong?

I have had this question for awhile but never found a good place to ask... what plugin is need import the users avatar in the ieview window? all my themes only use the avatar is specify... using aimoscar right now... thanks

_cell... this is really nice... will be switching when i get home... thanks for your work

Hey, great message style.

I really like the simplicity....

Just one question:

Is it possible to move the smileys up to the same level as the text?

I think they're a bit to low (esp. with large smileys)

That was the idea of original style. If you don't like that, you can open clear.css and remove block

img{
vertical-align: text-top
}

I have had this question for awhile but never found a good place to ask... what plugin is need import the users avatar in the ieview window? all my themes only use the avatar is specify... using aimoscar right now... thanks

_cell... this is really nice... will be switching when i get home... thanks for your work

Well, you'll need AvatarService plugin - google for it if you don't have it, and the latest nightly build of IEView (link is in my first post).

That was the idea of original style. If you don't like that, you can open clear.css and remove block

img{

vertical-align: text-top

}

Sorry, didn't know that this was intended.

Anyway - i changed the CSS-File and everything works fine for me.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply :)

Looking forward to seeing more great AdiumX ports from you....

Well, you'll need AvatarService plugin - google for it if you don't have it, and the latest nightly build of IEView (link is in my first post).

thanks... support of a release is always appreciated

_Cell... I've dled and put the loadavatars.dll in the plugins dir... its enabled... the only avatars i get for everyone (all aim users) is the noavatar image in your theme... any help? I searched and searched for an option to select regarding avatars but to no avail...