Multi-Plugin 2.3 for iTunes 6

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was stoked about this, but it still shows up in my taskbar (but not via Alt+Tab). If I right click on the taskbar spot and choose maximize, it won't minimize; but, it sort of resets when I doubleclick the iTunes icon in the system tray and I'm able to minimize. I wonder, could this be a result of a seperate program?

Thanks localhost!

I have one request, please consider it if it is feasable. I would absolutly LOVE if you could set up the passthrough so that the upcoming song following the currently playing song will be quened in foobar before the current track ends. This would, in theory, allow perfect gapless playblack, because foobar is gapless. Also, is there any possibility of getting FLAC or OGG files to laod in itunes while using the foobar passthrough?

Thanks!

It seems strange, but I think it's because Windows makes more use of the graphics card when transparency is enabled.

This is very cool- iTunes always took so long to draw but now it is superfast.

Thanks for the great release localhost! You always make consistently fantastic releases.

@ localhost:

first of all thanks for that great plugin, esp. this version.

One short question:

I'm using your MultiPlugin with german iTunes (which works perfect).

So I translated the MPlugin.dll (for personal use; which also works without any problems).

But there is one thing i'm not sure where to find:

When using any other than the default skin, everything in the menu stays german except the Menu itself ("File, Edit, Controls...").

I didn't find those entrys in your dll or any other itunes system file.

Maybe you could give me a hint where I can change that.

Thanks in advance....

PS.:

If anyone is interessted in my translated dll (and you don't mind) i can upload it.

TequilaPhish - I need to test it with a real taskbar ;) I'm using ObjectDock. I've heard some problems like this already, I'll check that out.

Vulc4n - I'll try that sometime. Not sure if it would work, but it's worth a try.

About FLAC/OGG, there is a QuickTime plugin that allows OGG playback. I think the latest version works with QuickTime 7.

Someone could take a look into it and expand it so it allows any file to load in iTunes. It shouldn't even support it's playback, Foobar2000 will handle that.

I don't think I have time for this though.

ntchemist938 - Foobar2000 passthrough doesn't work at all with 0.9.

When 0.9 is final, I'll update the Foobar plugin to support 0.9.

shockme17 - It doesn't happen to me, but it probably has to do with the known taskbar bugs, so I'll take a look into it.

kattenvenne - You can open MPlugin.dll in a hex editor and look for those strings.

http://aqua-soft.org/board/member.php?u=27056

kyc - lol, I've noticed some very stupid line of code there. 2.3.1 has been uploaded, same download location, available through the web update as well.

I'm not sure what this could be... but this was present in 2.2 also, I thot it would go with 2.3 but it' still there.

What am I talking about?? well, when Foobar Passthrough enabled.. the progress bar does not seek the currently playing song. I mean the cursor on progress bar can be dragged and all, but the playback continues regardless the cursor position. If you Pause and Play the song again it plays from cursor position but not otherwise.

Anyone experienced the same or is it just me ???

ohh and by the way... the colorising option is just too cool.... Now I've got Graphite iTunes Skin... YaYYee !!

I was stoked about this, but it still shows up in my taskbar (but not via Alt+Tab). If I right click on the taskbar spot and choose maximize, it won't minimize; but, it sort of resets when I doubleclick the iTunes icon in the system tray and I'm able to minimize. I wonder, could this be a result of a seperate program?

I have the same problem but find that iTunes Sidekick still works great. Turn off all multiplugin taskbar control options before placing sidekick in the plugins folder. Right clicking on the title when using the default skin will give you the options.

Local I notiec that the titlebar of the equaliser is now skinned is it possible to skin the Video window... not mission critical just wondering?