Apple's True Video Ipod?

aleph

Hopefully my insurance will ocver any 'accidental damamge of theft'...

Of course after Think Secrets record post MacWorld 2006 I won't be holding my breath.

And you people wonder why your economy is going down?

Think Secret is still the most reliable mac rumor site so anything can happen.

You people? I hope that you are refering to Americans and not me.

The Australian economy is going gangbusters- No defecit in the billions... No social security crisis looming... No expensive natural disasters to account for.

Well what do you think will happen if people like you continue making fraudulent claims and doing all kinds of weird crap? What you're planning to do is a fraud, plain and simple.

Unbeliever.... I'm pretty sure the topic is talking about a ipod. What does our economy have to do with an ipod? Maybe as a mod you could do us a favor and stay on topic.

Besides maybe if apple didn't overprice their products I would actually purchase the new one, but since they don't I'm going to stick to the 'accidental damage' plan.

Unbeliever.... I'm pretty sure the topic is talking about a ipod. What does our economy have to do with an ipod? Maybe as a mod you could do us a favor and stay on topic.

Besides maybe if apple didn't overprice their products I would actually purchase the new one, but since they don't I'm going to stick to the 'accidental damage' plan.

Maybe you should stop teaching me what on/off topic is for starters? Maybe you as a member can stop playing mod and stay on topic?

iPod overpriced? Then why did you buy it if it was overpriced? No sane person would buy something what they think it's not worth it.

You can do whatever you like but you do not have the right to tell me i must like your actions.

Oh... brianb, Best Buy no longer gives you a gift card for your Product Protection Plan. They will try to fix your iPod if you take it in and if that doesn't work, they ship it for repair. ONLY after the fourth repair attempt will they give you back your money in Best Buy gift cards. I know because I attempted it myself a few months ago.

Oh... brianb, Best Buy no longer gives you a gift card for your Product Protection Plan. They will try to fix your iPod if you take it in and if that doesn't work, they ship it for repair. ONLY after the fourth repair attempt will they give you back your money in Best Buy gift cards. I know because I attempted it myself a few months ago.

When did you try this?

I spoke with the manager of my local best buy. And I have his word that if my ipod breaks, on the spot he will give me a replacement.

St. Louis... I've personally replaced Zen Xtra's and iPods in the past, but this is their policy as of a month ago. Make sure that this is a manager of GEEK SQUAD rather than of another department.

It was a manager of like the store, and of surrounding stores. I talked to one of the geeksquad guys and he said he had his 5g replaced even after he edited the firmware + numerous other things. As far as I know it's a no questions asked kind of deal.

the screen is going to get so insanely scretched if you have to touch it to use the 'click wheel'. It scraches a lot now when you aren't supposed to touch it.

I never thought of that, my 5g scratches like a mother. But I'm sure apple will do something to make it scratch a whole lot less.