BlackMin dock

styrizo

My first submission to AquaSoft. Hope you like it!

61878BlackMin_by_styrizo.png

Click on image to download

An ObjectDock background I created for my personal use and wanted to share with you guys!

I've included the .PSD in case you want to change colors...

UPDATED May 31st: Removed configuration bug that made the bottom of the dock look incomplete when positioned on the right or left of the screen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@khazz: yes I made the icons but there is nothing too special about them, just some text with transparent background saved as .png files. I thought four letters was enough to describe any app or folder...

@NC: Not sure about your post but the dl link works fine for me... You can also get this at my DA site http://styrizo.deviantart.com

To the rest of you thanks for your comments :)

styrizo, I think I have found a glitch where BlackMin gets distorted when the dock is placed on the right side of the screen (The background skin's 'south' face 'smears.') Could you please confirm this? I am using the skin with RocketDock which should read the ObjectDock skins in a compatible way. I just thought you should know as your dock skin is a favorite of mine and has been my backgroud of choice now since you released it ;)

@firecracker6: Thank you for your kind comments. I'm really proud to hear you've using BlackMin since it was released :)

You were right about the misconfiguration so I fixed it and have uploaded an updated version. I have also removed the attachment since I was running out of space on my Aqua-Soft account, but you can get it from my DA site.

@frease: I'll give YzDok a try, never used though so I don't know if it would be easy to port this

Well, it wasn't very hard so here's BlackMin in Yz Dock version (actually four backgrounds, bottom, top, left and right). Hope you like it frease ;)

Thanks a lot, Styrizo! Really appreciate your help :D It works perfectly ;)

Gee!! Aqua dock... I think I'm gonna be the person with the largest collection of dock applications downloaded... ;)

I'll give it a try as soon as I can sanpj11

UPDATE: Actually it seems Aqua Dock uses the same background configuration as Yz Dock (what is this Aqua Dock, just a rip of Mr. Yamaguchi's work?) so you can download the YzDock version of BlackMin four posts back...