Phunny E-mail I received...

Timan

Received this in my inbox tonight, kinda amusing.

The following message was sent to you via the Aqua-Soft Forums Contact Us form by FirstKnight.

--------------------------------

You're like a bunch of children who want to shoot of your mouths, in an indecent manner and then expect no response to your ignorance,,,

As I said, my desktops get between 30,000 and 50,000 hits a month,, I guess that seems to bother many here.

I come here to see what **NOT** to convert my GUI to....Not to look for any modifications that might enhance the quality of my already superior works...

Please take my name off the members list, I'm tired of laughing at the screenshots you idiots happen to think my be somewhat attractive...

Head on over to Wincustomize sometime, check out the Blinds and Object Desktop configurations some time....In the forums for the screenshots, See what a well configured GUI actually looks like....Not the childlike **** that is post here,,,

Tp say the very least your tops are something I'd expect to see from someone who happens to be around the 13 year old mark and not anyone with enough intelligence to actually match the gui in a manner where it's rather like placing sixteen different colors on your car in order for someone to notice it, instead of looking at it and enjoying it..

As I said, my tops are well known throughout the web...More hits than anyone I know of.. I guess I'll have to just learn to live without the laughter I enjoy at recognizing the travesty of Aqua Soft...I feel bad for those that can't afford to purchase the proper tools to have the finished product they are wishing for and then become upset at those who can afford to have the best that you can buy.

Have A Great Day....I'll continute to check out the kindergarten finger painting from a distance,, LOL!!....Knight

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/newreply.ph...uote=1&p=349340

IP Address: 65.x.x.x

User Name: FirstKnight

User ID: 27230

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his desktops were so not suited for this community anyways, that's funny he thinks he is mr bigshot.

everyone has their own tastes and opinions but the guy is acting like he's above us all, and i fn hate people like that.

i won't miss his desktops one bit, but i might miss the amusing whining he brings!

Hmm... Kindergarten finger painting.... That gave me an idea... How about we start up kinder-soft where we will just make fingerpaintings on out expensive LCD screens....

I highly doubt this person is well know all over the web... I've never heard of him.

That's so sad... :( Here is a Aqua forum.. Its the name ''Aqua-Soft'', so its normal that is not totaly the same thing of Wincustomize or other.. Here we are by choice, for the love of Aqua (Mac) interface, and trying to emulate Mac.. And i dont think all user here have 13.. And so what!?! :)

Hehe, i love to see all idea and concept of all m8 here, and the same for ~FirstKnight

and ''See what a well configured GUI actually looks like'' Its just a question of styles and interface.. the rest is the same.. Taste or not taste.. All the taste is on the nature ;)

...snip...

As I said, my tops are well known throughout the web...More hits than anyone I know of.. I guess I'll have to just learn to live without the laughter I enjoy at recognizing the travesty of Aqua Soft...I feel bad for those that can't afford to purchase the proper tools to have the finished product they are wishing for and then become upset at those who can afford to have the best that you can buy.

Who the hell wants to buy finished products anyway?

We love to customize our desktops, to make them unique.

There is no fun in buying a full suite, and applying it.

"The best you can buy..".. Dude, This looks like something Bozo pulled out of his ass:

DDS.jpg

It's 2006, not 1995. Wake up and smell the Aqua.

The Pirate Bay has a Legal Threats section where they list all of the incoming threats and outgoing emails to them (http://thepiratebay.org/legal.php). There needs to be a page like that here, but with complaint messages and the responses to them, we all need a good laugh. But im sure you dont get all to many, AquaCurve is a pretty popular site.

Hehe, this one is great:

http://static.thepiratebay.org/dreamworks_response.txt

Hahaha, thanks for sharing Tim. This guy's SS's stuck out like a sore thumb. I know we don't enfornce any "standards" in the SS section because everything is subjective, but this guys SS's were absolutely hideous IMO-- they are a perfect representation for 95% of the WB themes you'll find on wincustomize (sorry wincustomize). Quite honestly, most of them make me want to vomit. I still bought WB because the saving grace are the Mac, Vista and 1% of other themes that are great looking.

This guy also seems to be coming here for the wrong reasons, unless it's to remind everyone how bad their desktops could look. Seriously kid, grow up.

"Tp say the very least your tops are something I'd expect to see from someone who happens to be around the 13 year old mark and not anyone with enough intelligence to actually match the gui in a manner where it's rather like placing sixteen different colors on your car in order for someone to notice it, instead of looking at it and enjoying it.."

Hmm, spelling mistake. How can you be taken seriously without having proper grammar and spelling?