1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Eww no girls are icky!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a boyfriend.. Sometimes he could count as a girl because he can wrap presents better than me. :P But just so all of you boys know, you can find a techie girl. We spend just about the same amount of time on the comp and I'm trying my best to figure out how to get my Zpod7 a G5. Plus, I make brownies.

I had a girlfriend about 1 month ago, but I pissed her off (unintentionally), so she dumped me. She wasn't a commited girl anyway. Other than that, I never been dumped.

@ spygirl: a techy girl would be great in my life. hard to find though :P

I have a girlfriend... it's my first one but i doubt we would ever get married at this point (I'm 13)

I don't think she knows quite how much of a nerd I am at this point.

One thing - I will never go to a club/pub to get a girlfriend. she would end up being a slut who always drinks, smokes and doesn't really know anything about you. then the disasters come. sex, aids, abortion, suicide, she runs you ever with her car, etc.

I'd prefer to stay single than get a gf from a club...

~Wuzzie

One thing - I will never go to a club/pub to get a girlfriend. she would end up being a slut who always drinks, smokes and doesn't really know anything about you. then the disasters come. sex, aids, abortion, suicide, she runs you ever with her car, etc.

:o You watch WAY too much TV. ;) Seriously, is that your real picture of clubs and bars and/or the women at clubs and bars?

Wait:-- "then the disasters come. sex,...". WTF? This is one of the main reasons why you have a girlfriend. Otherwise, what would be the point?!? And, please, use a condom :) .

Not sure why this thread exist, but I'll assume only a youngster would ask such questions. I'm 43 and have had a few girlfriends, and now I have a wife. Romantic-sexual relationships are quite a bit in the a**, generally, but they do have some benefits too.

No. Sadly, never. I have many girls as friends, but no girl friends. :confused: It is the miserable truth of me. Girls like to be friend with me, but none had come forwad to love me. I am eagerly waiting for one. I am in my mid 20s.

But when friends ask me, I say, I had now separated, because I am too ashamed to say I did not.

Any advises? Please ... :slant:

I have a girlfriend... it's my first one but i doubt we would ever get married at this point (I'm 13)

I don't think she knows quite how much of a nerd I am at this point.

~Wuzzie

and thats why half the teenagers and year 20 somethings in my town all have push-chairs.

@doctari

SP's may also upgrade security and prevent trojans from back door entry.... (*rimshot*)

Maybe we need a "dr. love" thread, moderated by our resident cassanovas (I'm not saying I'm qualified or anything), dispensing relationship advice for 13 to43 year olds?

@snowy

I hope you're not whiny... :) that could be something to work on.

Seriously, you hear it again and again, nice guys finish last. Pretty accurate IMO. Nice guys just need a little more assertiveness and confidence (not to be confused w/ arrogance). Same in the working world-- no one's going to listen to you if you don't sound sure of yourself. That said, you don't need to go extreme and be jerk. Maybe you guys just need bigger push-chairs? :) Take it from a guy who's currently single!