How many of you want a Apple computer?

poplars

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, I did.
    • No, I didn't.

Been a Mac user since Mac OS 8 back in '98. Yes, OS X is (to me) the best compared to OS 8/9.

Also is this just a pathetic attempt to gain more posts? This is exactly why I hate forums with post counts ... just too much BS comes up. Anyway, I believe post count will be removed as soon as the bugs are worked out on the board.

hell, I didnt even know about apple or os x back then - I mean the first time I ever used a comptuter was back in 97 :( poor me - but then again, cant say there was too much to do on computers back then anyways - barely any good games, bad ui, slow as poop

I got my first computer back in 99... but I learned of those older macs because of my school :P... they JUST now (last week) got the new ones lol... I had to deal with them in 8th grade now in high school I have to deal with windows 98 computers... *sighs* and now dell is giving me lots of trouble so yeah, im just plain out sick of PC's and Windows on top of that.

well it looks like softy is making some major progress w/ vista- so by the time it ships - which'll proly be around a year from now - just the only problem now is the ass ugly hardware. I mean each and every single company out there which makes pc's just has to make the same ugly **** year after year - never changing their design - I mean its been the same big ugly box for like that last 20 years - but the sad thing is, is that ALL pc manufactures make that ugly **** - hp, compaq, dell, gateway, alienware, toshiba... same crap over and over :(

whats the moral of what I just said? - take your pc to the nearest dumpster - and get a mac