83 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes - I am christian/chatholic, etc
    • Yes - I am from a non-christian-related religion
    • Yes - I am Athiest
    • No - It is not part of my religion
    • No - I am Athiest
    • No - But my religion celebrates something else
    • No - I am Athiest but a celebrate something else around this time (ie. New Years Eve)

This is just an out-of-interest thing. You don't need to vote if you don't want to.

Personally, I celebrate christmas, but I am athiest. I usually set up a tree and decorate it, give & recieve gifts etc, but no relegious ceremonies, rituals, etc.

How do you celebrate christmas/what do you celebrate?

~Wuzzie

PS: Sorry about the christian/chatholic thing, I can not name enough similar religions off the top of my head.

The christian/chatholic is meaning a religion that evolved from judaism and believes in jesus christ.

yes, am athiest. i celebrate the more secular aspect of christmas. we put up several santa idols around the house, have a tree, all that good stuff. :x i live in miami, florida btw, and not having it be cold around this time of year can be a bit of a drag. but at least i can look forward to the adorable Corona beer commercials where the palm tree lights up XD.

What do you use for trees there? Palms ;)?

Ah, stupid, ignorant americans. :P What makes you think we don't have christmas trees? Besides, it would be WAY harder to maintain a palm farm that a christmas tree farm.

Christmas in Australia isn't all that much different to any other county's.

We have christmas trees. We give gifts. In melbourne there is a Carols by Candlelight event - it is mainly music put on by popular groups/singers, etc.

Major differences - It's summer, and as for foos generally we have barbeques outside, etc.

Sorry If I've offended you... :slant:

WTF - This is rigged with english speakers and you say "athiest" ? ATHEIST, People!

I do celebrate xmas :) - A mixture of german and spanish tradition; Its mostly a day of humanity for me, thats what i celebrate... not the religious part of it :P

WTF - This is rigged with english speakers and you say "athiest" ? ATHEIST, People!

I do celebrate xmas :) - A mixture of german and spanish tradition; Its mostly a day of humanity for me, thats what i celebrate... not the religious part of it :P

What are you doing here? You don't belong here!

*slap slap*

-NC

P.S: Not Christian, so I don't celebrate Christmas. You could probably figure out what I am...