[release] Tiger Mail for Thunderbird 1.5+

wonderful work, i love it, been waiting long time for this, anyway, got few questions ...

- how to remove the small gap between Delete & Junk or Reply& Reply All& Forward buttons u can see in the screenshot attached

- is there any way to change the font???

- is there any way to change the bottom of the window to look like it is in this screenie ... http://images.apple.com/macosx/features/ma...new20050412.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only problems I have with this are:

The delete button has transparent space. Flexible spaces are much better for centering buttons.

I have no clue how to change the compact menu to look like the searchbar.

i can't figure out how to change the wording of "compact menu" to "search"

- how to remove the small gap between Delete & Junk or Reply& Reply All& Forward buttons u can see in the screenshot attached

All the above have been fixed in the latest version 1.5.5

- is there any way to change the font???

-> Use the following to change the font everywhere in the user interface—folder pane, message-list pane, menus, dialogs, toolbar buttons, etc.

/* Global UI font */

* { font-size: 11pt !important;

font-family: Verdana !important;

}

-> Instead of changing the font globally, throughout the user interface, you can change it for only specific elements.

/* Folder pane font */

#folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {

font-size: 10pt !important;

font-family: Arial !important;

}

-> Use the following to change the font for all menus.

/* Menu font */

menu, menulist, menuitem {

font-family: Times New Roman !important;

font-size: 12pt !important;

}

- is there any way to change the bottom of the window to look like it is in this screenie ... http://images.apple.com/macosx/features/ma...new20050412.jpg

Unfortunately, Thunderbird is not designed to handle the extra functions for the 3 action buttons at the bottom of the folder pane, namely: add new mailbox, action, splitter handle. Hopefully extension developers out there can make an extension that can do this one day.

how do i put in the search bar, also get rid of these white border lines. also the link to compact menu in your DA page dosnt work.

See top of thread for updated search bar installation instructions. The link to compact menu is working. You need to right click (save as) to save from your browser.

i don't know why this mod just wasn't released along with the theme.. so here is the fully moded compact_tb.xpi, so it should display the searchbar, as well as say "search" along with it..

i'm getting a weird error though, where i can't uninstall the compact menu extension - it's ot showing up under my extensions list.. so i can't fully confirm that this works.. although, it should

really long awaited - looks good on the 1st glance - works even on the older builds like 1.02 - not fully - ok - the blue white stripes u don´t get rid of and s.o - so u really have to work on it - but the "old" applemail from magbi9 which i still usin cause it´s so easy to install on differnt machines and get a easy smile from all ur friends -

but nevertheless -great work

Awsome Release!!! But I have a special Question:

Where can I change the Text of the "Reply", "Reply all", and "Forward"-Buttons? I have the German Version (cause I'm German... ;)) and the Text is too long in German, so I will shorten it! See my Problem at the Picture in my Attachment.

I hope someone can help me out, to fix this Problem.

DJ Fall