[rel] Lion

• 2 weeks later...

by "show-background-image" work , you mean i right click and chose show image? Well the thing is his background was not just simple lion pattern. It was made to fit his site. It had like borders and stuff. To just simply take his background, it wouldnt just become a wallpaper instantly. You know wat i mean? I put a little effort into turning it into a wallpaper. Added some effects to make it look nice. I've never seen anyone with this pattern as their wallpaper until you showed me your screenshot. I just wanted to share something to the community, so if you think this is wrong then i guess it is.What do you suggest I do ? I mean, i've already released it and have received some acknowledgement. I don't really want to just take it out now. :(

Well, what i think is...

As you can see my wallpaper just lacks a gradient from yours, its not a huge ammount of effort from your side (I did the same, remember?), but thats not the issue... The issue is that you did not ask for permission (from whoever did it) and claimed that you "did it in Photoshop" taking credit for it, and that is just wrong.

Just fyi, whatever you did in PS can be done by PS itself without nothing else but cutting the area where he places his content and letting PS create a pattern out of it; not deserving of any credit IMO.

ic. i emailed the guy at nundroo about the permission. I hope he replies soon. Also about "i did it in Photoshop" , i didnt really mean i made it from scratch. It just happened that i made the wallpaper using photoshop. So i guess we're just waiting for the permission now?

• 4 weeks later...
ic. i emailed the guy at nundroo about the permission. I hope he replies soon. Also about "i did it in Photoshop" , i didnt really mean i made it from scratch. It just happened that i made the wallpaper using photoshop. So i guess we're just waiting for the permission now?

Rumbled! :)