[Rel]RealDock for RKLauncher

Asdrubale88

realdock8dm.png

A simple theme for RKLauncher beta 0.4 :)

- Icons from OSX Tiger 10.4

- Background from OSX Tiger 10.4

- Indicators from OSX Tiger 10.4

|-Installation-|

Simply extract all the files into RKLauncher directory (make sure rklauncher.exe is not running)

Remember to backup your Itemlist.conf and RKLauncher.conf files, if you want to save your previous settings.

Hope you enjoy it! :D

-Asdru-

-Edit 7/11/05

The .zip file now does not contain RKScaleEffect.dll (you can find it in the original RKLauncher's .zip )

Very Nice! How do you get the genie effect like it said on the homepage of A-S? It didn't come with beta .4

Very simple, download it here and extract the file in the RKLauncher plugins directory.

(make sure the .dll file is in RKLauncherPluginsRKGenieEffectDX

Then open RKLauncher, go to "behavior" tab and select genie effect as minimizing effect.

:)

@Radu and Laertis: Thanks guys, hope it's near 1:1 Tiger dock! ;)

Looks very good, I just wondered why you included the RKScaleEffect plugin in the download and I do think that the itemlist.conf should better be named itemlist.conf.example before some poor soul overwrites his nicely configured dock (DIDN'T happen to me, really :)).

Thanks for your work.

I have a question though about the REAL Mac OS X dock: is it always on top of every window, including Expose?

It's always on top, maximized windows never overlap the dock (Dashboard & Exposè excluded)

Looks very good, I just wondered why you included the RKScaleEffect plugin in the download and I do think that the itemlist.conf should better be named itemlist.conf.example before some poor soul overwrites his nicely configured dock (DIDN'T happen to me, really :)).

Thanks for your work.

Ok, I removed the RKScaleEffect.dll from the zip (i forgot to do this :P ) and added a warning message to prevent users missing their settings.

Very simple, download it here and extract the file in the RKLauncher plugins directory.

(make sure the .dll file is in RKLauncherPluginsRKGenieEffectDX

Then open RKLauncher, go to "behavior" tab and select genie effect as minimizing effect.

@Radu and Laertis: Thanks guys, hope it's near 1:1 Tiger dock! ;)

Thanks! I didn't know the Genie effect was called that, so I assumed that was some other effect.

UPDATE: It says "Error creating Direct3D device" whenever I minimize something! Do I need a video card? I've got DirectX (I'll check though) and integrated video.

UPDATE2: I just installed DirectX 9.0c and it still doesn't work.

Thanks! I didn't know the Genie effect was called that, so I assumed that was some other effect.

UPDATE: It says "Error creating Direct3D device" whenever I minimize something! Do I need a video card? I've got DirectX (I'll check though) and integrated video.

UPDATE2: I just installed DirectX 9.0c and it still doesn't work.

Raduking made the genie effect, not me, you can discuss and read the post in the Bug thread.

This is the wrong thread :)

• 1 month later...