[Question] Windows Taskbar Response Time

In some skins such as Brushed or Bister (VS) when I go to the taskbar (set to auto-hide, to set it to stay on top is an obvious fix but i don't like it) and it takes a second to response or i have to move the mouse around to get it to popup, anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Why do so many people challenge other people with regard to the way they have chosen to have their computer set up? Soultech did not ask for an alternative to the taskbar, nappystudios. Your answer is useless and patronizing. And for the record, there are plenty of reasons to use the taskbar. My reason is because of the system tray. There are system tray docklets for OD, but they all have memory leaks and invariably crash. So, in conclusion... just keep in mind that most people generally don't like it when someone completely disregards their question and poses another question that implies that the original question was stupid to begin with.

Why do so many people challenge other people with regard to the way they have chosen to have their computer set up? Soultech did not ask for an alternative to the taskbar, nappystudios. Your answer is useless and patronizing. And for the record, there are plenty of reasons to use the taskbar. My reason is because of the system tray. There are system tray docklets for OD, but they all have memory leaks and invariably crash. So, in conclusion... just keep in mind that most people generally don't like it when someone completely disregards their question and poses another question that implies that the original question was stupid to begin with.

Ahmen!!!

to answer the question the skin might be changeing the reponce time. some good programs to fix this are tuneup utilities and i think tweak ui does this too.

I would like to use YZ Dock or RK Launcher but I also use Trillian Pro and there is no (good) way t ochange the taskbar popups - if I move the taskbar to the top the popups stay in the lower right..someone has released a plugin to change it but it pops in the bottom right then the top right and I just don't like it...

But let me be more specific about my problem.. It's like it doesn't even recognize the mouse is there unless I hover over the open application in the taskbar or get to a open area on it