[request]Foraqua staff members needed

Greetings and salutations from Vague and myself. As all of you probably know, a while back we started an Aqua modding community blog. We were near completion when suddenly, a tragic turn of events forced us to take a break.

We have slowly tried to gain our strengths back, and whilst doing so we realized that we need staff members on our team to complete and maintain our blog. That being the case, we have decided on 3 additional team members for our project. That is what we are looking for.

We have FTP access, a domain, and a gracious and formal host.

Here are some of the mediocre things we are looking for in a volunteer:

1. Coding abilities.

2. Minor graphics design.

3. Determination.

4. Leadership abilities. (Not skills)

5. Fluency in the english language.

6. Writing skills.

7. Friendliness.*

* This may be the most important one on the list. We're looking for someone who can find their job entertaining, and is ready to take on the vast world of professional blogging.

Being that there are 3 people we will be of course, giving them seperate jobs. (But I wouldn't call them jobs. I prefer "fun-assignments")

Most off all you must be ready to take this seriously, but remember that we will be having fun doing this-That is the goal.

If you would like to volunteer, please leave information on where we can reach you. (That being an email address, an instant messenger handle, etc.)

And if you aren't familiar with foraqua, you can visit www.foraqua.com or the forum at www.iconandtheblackroses.org/forum/

I once said I'm able to some code but had to stop working on this long time since I had many things to do in RL/school/at work.

I may have some time and may also rewrite the site-template.

(if you still use wordpress, I can do it quite fast)

contact me, you know how.