Official Y'z Docklets Thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay guys. I would like anyone (if possible) to test weather v0.5. It uses Weather.com's XML data feed. It is still beta. Make sure you do a clean install. Completely replace the old one with the new one. Do not just replace the DLL file.

Download the package from DockEx.com.

Thanks. Looking forward for any comments and suggestions. :)

Originally posted by mesostinky@Jan 19 2004, 01:34 AM

Cool, glad to see it's out. I don't see a way to define POLLING_PERIOD_MINUTES though. 1) Is that going to be re-added to the final version? 2) What is the polling period set to?

Regards and thanks very much for your work.

Mike

The polling is set to 30 minutes. I removed the polling period option to keep it constant. This is to follow Weather.com's XML Data Feed Rules.

Originally posted by Protoss@Jan 18 2004, 06:47 PM

How about a System Tray docklet? If someone made this, I could then finally get rid of my Windows Taskbar and use Y'zDock instead. Thanx to all the devs for the great jobs with the current docklets too!

Thats exactly what I want to do. I mostly use Y'z to access everything but because there isn't a docklet that shows all the systray items and access them just like the systray (right click, hover text, updates icon for things like download managers/temp monitors), I have to keep the taskbar inview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Agent Smith@Jan 19 2004, 02:36 AM

I wish I knew how to. :cry:

yes..yes..i want it..i need it..to get rid of win taskbar and get nice yzdock bar...when i turn off win taskbar i cant maximize any applications or be noticed if someone answers me on miranda,icq etc.

cant wait to get it :D

well..i use autohide with win taskbar...but its not exactly what the tigers like a most;)

i would like to say a big big "THANKS" to the developers of :

ical, weather, sysstats and itune Docklets :D (and all docklets coders in general ;) )

i just have one question, on SysStats v1.0.4 i dont know how to configure

MbM config (i suppose its for motherboard monitor) so, if anyone can help me :)

thx again for all

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sick of Mail Check docklets! I'm simply missing decency in these docklets! :rant: Only if the Dial-Up or Network is connected, docklet should try to check! otherwise simply keep its ass shut!

Is there such docklet available? :cry: Common people! If connection is not ON and the docklets tries for it then it either crashes or gives annoyances!!!

JUST ignore my bull**** english and try to fetch meaning out of it! :rant:

Originally posted by Oxtie@Feb 27 2004, 02:50 PM

I'm really sick of Mail Check docklets! I'm simply missing decency in these docklets!  :rant: Only if the Dial-Up or Network is connected, docklet should try to check! otherwise simply keep its ass shut!

Is there such docklet available?  :cry: Common people! If connection is not ON and the docklets tries for it then it either crashes or gives annoyances!!!

JUST ignore my bull**** english and try to fetch meaning out of it!  :rant:

:microwave:

-bunkka

Originally posted by GAngel@Feb 26 2004, 09:45 AM

You mean vFolder?

Hmm... I started port it to OD. I've been busy and hadn't finished porting. I'll do it ASAP.

Take care

I use Y'zDock. Do you have a new version of vFolder??? :woot: . I need it!!

Originally posted by KSO@Feb 27 2004, 11:21 PM

I use Y'zDock. Do you have a new version of vFolder??? :woot: . I need it!!

No :( Sorry, not yet. I'm planning write it from scratch becouse some ppl have problems with this docklet.

"Old" version (0.2) you can download from my site: HERE

Take care