Organic4 -:Wallpaper

Plaster -:Visual Style

Elements -:MobyDockDX Icons

Plaster -:Miranda Clist

Elements/SnowE2 -:IconPackage/ShellPack

Sys Stats -:Samurize 1.62 overlaid on AveDesk

King Kong trailer -:Video in Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4

Foton 1.0a (reverse mod) -:Winamp 5.1 skin

Digitally Imported's - Chillout - Ambient, psychillout @ http://160.79.128.40:7024 -:Streaming Audio in Winamp 5.1

In the kool shot, it's just done with the shellstyle, like my shot in August. It's an old Stefanka shellstyle, and whilst pretty, and with clever editing quite versatile, it offers no functionality whatsoever.

With a little tweaking, you can force the top three links to work, but they have to be to my computer, desktop and documents, and are not customisable.

Hope this helped.

Exactly ^^

Thanks for the explanation savouryspacemonkey

Dru: Great desky!!, what font and folder icons are you using??. Thanx in advance.

Well the font is swiss721 and the icons I think were from a shellpack I installed ages ago. I think it was one from crystalxp.net

I'll try find out for certain later

PM2k5_Grey_by_iRey

Ciao

Not only did you ripped my modified wallpaper of Angelina. But you are so ****ing wack an unoriginal for using it on your screenshot and this really pisses me off. Atleast if your going to ripp something that cannot be released, DONT SHOW IT.

Not only did you ripped my modified wallpaper of Angelina. But you are so ****ing wack an unoriginal for using it on your screenshot and this really pisses me off. Atleast if your going to ripp something that cannot be released, DONT SHOW IT.

That's just like everyone showing unreleased mac ports and showing them off.. :slant:

desktop_31.png

* VS: Alluvium Magnite

* WP: 37732

* Icons: misc.

* TLB: Alluvium Magnite [by me]

Please give me road of the gold!

How you put the "play , stop , pause" icon in the bar?

And how you put he "Zoom icone" and volume icon in the taskbar? ;)

ps: i dont speak english very good, sorry!