Recommendations for Staff

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another useful thread on the edge of going down the crapper.

Come on people, let's stay focused here.

So far it looks like NC and Liquidplasmaflow have some good backing.

As for age, yes, I think a mod should be at least 18 years old.

Heck I'm 35 and still make stupid decisions, so 18 is a must.

Aqua-Soft is in the need for some new staffers, our newsposter team needs a few staffers to help keep the main page alive and well, you can check out their thread over here.

We also need at lease 2 new mods, for the forums. Since I really do not keep in touch with most of the members here, I really can't recommend anyone that is very active here, keeps their cool, and is a very respectable member.

So I'll ask the community for their suggestions on members here that might do a good job as staff.

I'll also offer my assistance, if we're allowed to nominate ourselves. I'd also say that nightcrawler would be a good person to mod.....i will be everything a good mod should be....smart, mean, friendly and helpful all at once

People have no clue what kind of a job is being a mod.

When i started i thought it would rock, now i just try to keep my temper.

People are so lazy and mods deal with so much crap it's no wonder i go ballistic all the time >.;)

I know exactly how you feel. I mod one of many internal boards here at work. Even in a professional environment people act like kids.

I don't have the luxury of going ballistic though... could get me fired.

Unbe doesn't know what its like being a real mod on a forum, he should be surprised how stict forum admins are, you're lucky I let you mods do whatever :P called cyber trust (laughs ass off)...

Hell you go on say neowin, see a mod stap like unbe does, they'll be a member 5 min later :P

Unbe doesn't know what its like being a real mod on a forum, he should be surprised how stict forum admins are, you're lucky I let you mods do whatever :P called cyber trust (laughs ass off)...

Hell you go on say neowin, see a mod stap like unbe does, they'll be a member 5 min later :P

That could be true but also, how strict are admins towards kids and n3wbs? Do they allow the kinds of posts we have here?

You either have "oppresive" mods or complete forum anarchy. If you think i'm going over the line, you know you can demote me in a sec.