Happy Bday Simon!

mubach

*strolls in fashionably late*

Thanks for remembering your old mate Simon, lil' mofos ;) I thought nobody cared for me in these parts even though I've been here longer than most of you. I've had a pretty pimp day; took me ho out for a spin in my burberry Vauxhall Nova with spinners and spoiler to see some wicked awesome film with Vin Diesel and The Rock in down at the local multiplex (the best bit was when that fit bird got her tits out) Then I hung around outside a nightclub driking and smoking until I didn't know what way was backwards, shouting "what you lookin' at innnit?!!" to passerbys and then some geek called me a chav so I punched him and then took a picture of him with my cameraphone whilst he was down and sent it to all my mates.

TRUE STORY!

Actually, Mr Bling and his co-horts have been pressuring me to get a Scooter in recent months. Something about "30mph" and "way cool"

For the slower among you, my previous elaborate tale was entirely false (didn't that sound so stijl and posh of me just there ;D ) I had a party with some friends (including Mr Bling!) and we ate lot of food and watched naff films full of explosions and nukes and stuff and I didn't sleep for 27 hours. Plus I got some Sennheiser headphones, £60 (bling bling!) a t-shirt and a book and a USB stick for coursework. UGN!

Shoutout to Photo678 as well; us older folks gotta stick together. Happy birthday ;)

Actually, Mr Bling and his co-horts have been pressuring me to get a Scooter in recent months. Something about "30mph" and "way cool"

I approve a Vespa, but if its gonna be used to look all hard2daMax, and if youre just gonna ride around in your pretend gang and stuff, then its not worth it innit? ;P