[request]tiger mail skin for thunderbird

I made a version for my own use. I never thought of releasing it since there didn't seem to be much interest.

It will need polishing up a bit with better icons but otherwise it's pretty close.

I'm not on windows at the moment, when I get onto it I'll post a screenie, see if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit, I'd like to participate but I'm really short on Internet traffic up to the end of the week :(. Hopefully, I'll get an unlimited account on the 1st of October & will be able to download the sources :)! Still if anyone can help me downloading it before the end of the week you can email me the source images. PM me for address ;).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, been really busy lately with work and things. I'd like to finish this skin, but there's f ew things I don't know how todo yet with thunderbird's skinning engine. If anyone's familiar with it, drop me a message or email whatever, and we can figure something out;)

P.S. Anyone here have the extracted Tiger resources from the main interface? Updating my Tiger windwoblinds skins for w.b. 5 but need teh original Tiger resources. Thanx.