Free Linspire Five-0

Not going to get a chance to D/L it at this rate, can't even get past after the BUY DIGITAL button. Thanks for the announcement though, have ta' keep trying a couple more days lol. Red Letters complaining about servers geting hammered, did they even think to mirror this run at all?

just in case you don't know (i didn't), this is a live cd version, not an installable one. fyi...

Oh crap!

*cancels the download

What's the deal with that!? :confused:

They said they were giving free Linspire licences and now we find out they're not?

It's like Opera told us we're "free trials" and not the valid keys. :slant:

i don't know, dude. i dl'd the thing and burned it to cd and booted from it. there is no option to install. and i don't know this for a fact, but i got a suspicion that that link is warez. just a hunch...

what link is Warez ?

withdraw to me a doubt ;)

my torrent is torrent give by Linspire on www.linspire.com ...

Yesterday, I've launched ISO.cd, and option to install is on,

as U can read in the piece of text (from http://info.linspire.com) quoted previously.

I still haven't been able to get my "order" submitted, hopefully some of you had better luck than me.

-HP- do they send you a personal license key tied to your linspire account, or is it an open key provided within the download?

I'll try your torrent later, but if I don't have a license for it, it would be pointless to download if it requires a personal key.

-HP- do they send you a personal license key tied to your linspire account, or is it an open key provided within the download?

I never received a personal license key !

a personal license key is generally a sequence of letter et numbers, Ok ?

I never received that !

Just access to dowload,

with page who reload to download via htpp://

with big numbers red of position (you see what I want to tell if U've tried on linspire.com)

or access to download torrent (file shared here)

Understand ?

sorry for my poor English, but I'm French ;)