[request] COMPLETE Icon Packs

verbal

I've been browsing and downloading icons to customize OS X and I've found a lot of good icons. The thing that bugs me is none of the icon packs I find are full icon packs-- there are always a some icons missing.

Can anyone recommend icon packs that are complete? Packs that replace ALL of the system icons that can be replaced with Candybar. Or at least packs that are only missing the obscure icons you never or rarely see on the system.

Thanks.

Do not make up tags. This is a [request] thread

/Thread re-tagged

Unbeliever

Icontainers. :P

Anyways, be respectful. David Lanham is one the best and most orginal artists out there. I can promise you nothing you can make can match his work. So be respectful.

As for a full system replacement...you can get some very close that are missing a few icons but don't expect a full icontainer made just for you with every app you use.

LCDized, Milkanodised, Somatic, Samui, and many many more are out there.

The search is only at the top of the screen man.

People tend to mix and match icon sets, as the most complete is Somatic. Samui+MilkAdonised+Minium come close but hardly include any app icons, so just find some you like in the same style and mix and match them, thats what customizing is all about.

If everyone had the stock icons/wall that came with the guikit, then that wouldnt be any fun would it?

Icontainers. :P

Anyways, be respectful. David Lanham is one the best and most orginal artists out there. I can promise you nothing you can make can match his work. So be respectful.

As for a full system replacement...you can get some very close that are missing a few icons but don't expect a full icontainer made just for you with every app you use.

How was I being disrespectful? All I said was I didn't care for them. I never said anything bad about his work. They look great, just not the style I want.

When I say full system, I mean full system icon replacement. Most folder types, most icons that are used in OSX.

BTW, I have an Powerbook.

How about World of Aqua? Or Puft? Or anything else IconFactory puts out?

Seriously, mix and match and find some combination you like. I have a very complete "set" made from World of Aqua, iToolbar, Aqua Remixed, some random PNGs, and a few other sources.

I've been to the various icon sites-- iconfactory, another I can't remember but there were 100+ pages of icon packs. Any other good recommendations?

Where's a good place to find single icons? I've been browsing the icons on deviantart but most aren't that great. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.