Free webhosting for Aqua-Soft Members pt.3

Magnolium:

Yes I have a need for a site for personal "portfolio" (non-commercial, just a kind of personal showcase), as well as my blog, and the school project website I mentioned earlier. I'm currently on a shared server with a lot of my friends and a domain that I got for free that's expiring in a week or two.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

styke, please be descriptive about why you would like a plan.

The offer will end on Wednesday August 3rd 2005 today being Tuesday August 2nd 2005. When I come back from work tommorow I will post the Application template as well as my email address. Hurry up guys! Only a few hour left and so far, everyone with a valuable reason to get hosting has been accepted!

After this offer, the next offer will change, the plan will still be interesting with alot of features but however, you will be required to have google ad-sense on your first page.

If you miss this offer and don't wanna wait for next month, you can still apply for free hosting on my site once the system is back up (within a few days) and for those who want quality hosting for a low price you can get awesome hosting packages for ar low as 5$us a month! Check it out: www.needlemen.com

Well, i am a musician and i have my personal website up for my friends to check. I also intend to put up a SMALL media section with some examples of my work. If you want to take a look at what site i will upload, please check it at http://alferes.50webs.com/

Not much traffic expected - i just want to be able to put up a proper media section without all the restrictions other free hosting plans give.

Big question is... can i use a subdomain of your site or do i need a registered one?

styke, please be descriptive about why you would like a plan.

The offer will end on Wednesday August 3rd 2005 today being Tuesday August 2nd 2005. When I come back from work tommorow I will post the Application template as well as my email address. Hurry up guys! Only a few hour left and so far, everyone with a valuable reason to get hosting has been accepted!

After this offer, the next offer will change, the plan will still be interesting with alot of features but however, you will be required to have google ad-sense on your first page.

If you miss this offer and don't wanna wait for next month, you can still apply for free hosting on my site once the system is back up (within a few days) and for those who want quality hosting for a low price you can get awesome hosting packages for ar low as 5$us a month! Check it out: www.needlemen.com

thanks for the reminder ;)

well, i need a web host for mainly to get a web site up, where i can put things that i created e.g, wallapapers, photographs etc. And i would mostly be using it to load my school work, cos i tried other web hosting plans and they are all so complicated to use...

hope this helps. thanks!

Great! It's that moment again! That moment where you all get a cool hosting account...that moment where i gotta set up 2342995729 accounts at the same time <_< anyways, lol sorry for the delay and here's the application template.

EDIT: I need your Aqua-Soft Member name to know if you have posted on this thread!

--------------------------------

| NeedleMen Application Template

|

| username ( 8 chars max ):

| password:

| domain ( site.needlemen.com ):

| contact e-mail:

--------------------------------

Fill it up and e-mail it to: [email protected]

REMEMBER: username must be a maximum of 8 characters!

Just wanna let you know that those who have applied and haven't go their account yet will get it very soon. I should be able to create them tonight. I've been very busy with my job thus didn't have the required time to create the remaining accounts. No worries guys, its coming!