Free webhosting for Aqua-Soft Members pt.3

UPDATE: The Offer is over! get a free account at www.needlemen.com with ad-sense on it or wait for next month when i come back for more here at A-S!

Hey guys, its that time of the year!

I'm back for Part 3 of the free webhosting giveaway.

I love this community and my way of saying thank you is by offering free webhosting for life to you guys?? How? I'm cool and i own a webhosting company...

this is what you get: http://www.needlemen.com/regular.html

Picture this...but free!

All in all, 8 free accounts! Start reserving your place in this thread by telling me what you would put on that free webpage of yours!

Don't put your e-mail, in a week or so I will close the queue line by putting up an application template as well as my e-mail. Don't email me before that time its useless. If the queue line gets to 8 appliants, apply anyways... you never know i might bust the limit!!

Good luck to everyone!!

oh and Seph...can you do your magic and News it plz? hehehe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great!...I need somewhere to host my wallpapers and desktop piccys...I'm working on my own website (mainly photography and some graphic art) and that will need to go somewhere!

Put me down for some of that...yes!

I can use a place to host a website for a little tool I made, named AveDesk.

I have a really large FTP place from my provider where I can virtually put unlimited files, but they don't offer scripting - The scripting is what I need most now.

oh and Seph...can you do your magic and News it plz? hehehe

Seph hasn't posted news for months, maybe even years :P. I'll take care of it for you ;)

[Edit: Done. Is this okay? http://aqua-soft.org/. I'm on vacation, so even if it isn't, I won't be able to fix it for a little bit (well, you never know).]

[Edit2: Re. my website, I'm going to post some Aqua-related stuff as soon as I can. I already have something in mind ;) ]

-NC

NC: I think it looks fine... but I can't fix it if people have complaints anyways. :P

As for the webhosting - I remember a stipulation last time where the site had to be aqua/customization related, does that still hold?

I mean, I want to put my semi-design-related (but definitely not aqua/customization related) personal site up, is that okay?

If so, put me down please? :)

edit:

Another then that I'd been looking desperately for some hosting for is our school's International Baccalaureate Program CAS project website... each year IB students are required to contribute 10 hours to a group-effort community service cause, and this year we're choosing to focus our efforts on the crisis in Darfur, sending aid and raising awareness so the politicians will finally do something about it. I think your plan would be more than ideal. :D

Needing hosting for Getchoo (My Spotlight clone) and other apps I have in the works. It'd be very handy to have :)

Not only will my site have information about the apps but will also be a hub for skins, tutorials and more.

I have a really large FTP place from my provider where I can virtually put unlimited files, but they don't offer scripting - The scripting is what I need most now.

Needing hosting for Getchoo (My Spotlight clone) and other apps I have in the works. It'd be very handy to have :)

Not only will my site have information about the apps but will also be a hub for skins, tutorials and more.

Well , Once again I wanted to thank Cassius for being a professional and help us out via email and msn when we need support ! :) the package is really , really good and free... only Cassius does that these days ;)... I quoted those posts from AndreasV and Alilm because I think they really deserve this as they are main developers in Aqua-soft :)

I am going to school for web design and multimedia design, I would use this space to host all my work (portfolio) so my teachers and prospective clients can see what I’m doing with design.

I would also love to get some accounts around town to help with the cost of school… it’s a hard sell when I don’t have a website of my own. ;)

I would really love webhosting from you!

About a year ago, on a different forum, I won a free domain name in an auction (of the site's currency) but I didn't have a host, so no domain for me (I paid the guy, too)

Well, I've just been waiting and waiting to find a good host for my portfolio, and I would really like you to be that host. :)

if ave had a site for avedesk it would be sooo cool.....this guy really deserves this webspace for all he's done for this community....i've always thought that avedesk needed a website....

I would be glad Magnolium.

I have been trying to have a Blog but the webhost I have now don't support PHP. And I don't have so much space to but up files. This would be great for my portfolio and for the aqua-soft walls and stuff that I make.

Best

/Orange

Hey Magnolium,

I think it's awsome you're doing this webhosting thing agian. I would like to obtain one of the 8 accounts for my political blog which i've been trying to restart. Or maybe even possibly my personaly blog. I also need to post a company site for my new boarding company, Black MONK, but I think I'll wory about that later.

Thanks for your time,

Ian