AveTunes 1.0 Rip @ DockEx

Ave let me know about this so i though i should share this so community could do something about it.

A person by the name of Zarek Jenkinson (zarek) posted, what he claims to be a "SysStats config" which is a repacked AveTunes 1.0 desklet with my default AveTunes skin and bundled Archantur's JetBlack skin.

He posted it on DockEx on July 21st and i just wonder how he had the nerves to do such a thing to Ave who is one of the pillars of this community.

Also people like this make me lose hope in communities and in humanity as a whole. Since when it`s cool to rip people and post someone else's work as your own?

Any way, here's the link to the rip.

What a lame thing to do !! .. and really stupid too, I mean all of things he picked up something that everyone using avedesk already know of.

By the unbe, is there anything done so far about it?

I hate those types of people. Like the guy who "released" Samui. That idiot didn't understand he was doing something wrong. He thought he helping people.

What could be in the mind of someone who's sick enough to do something like this. I mean, just randomly, he releases Avetunes. Jesus H Christ. Did he think he would be making people happy, or gaining popularity?

Ahh well, I'm tired. I better go now.

• 4 months later...

docklet removed from the website.

regarding to the 3D preview -- i working on figuring out a good way to do antialias when rotating... (still beta) -- any suggestions would be nice -- remember that all the rendering is done in PHP.

for now I reset it to the flat version (with reflection).

regarding to the 3D preview -- i working on figuring out a good way to do antialias when rotating... (still beta) -- any suggestions would be nice -- remember that all the rendering is done in PHP.

Easiets method: use supersampling; scale the image down by a factor 2 and it will look better already :)