Ipod Earphones

I'm really enjoying my ipod shuffle, but was wondering where to buy an extra pair of the 'standard' earphones (the ones that come with it). I've looked at the apple-store website, but all I see are high-tech, kinky headphones.

Because the default ones match with my shoes really well, I would like to buy another pair of 'm.

Anyone know where to buy those?

For extra clearity: I mean these:

0003.jpg

Thanks for the link, but two of 'em are hongkong phony's. I rather buy these things from a reseller or shop :)

Another requirement is that I have to be able to get them in Europe (The Netherlands), or they should be able to be shipped to Holland.

That is really odd....why wouldn't apple have them on their website? Have you tried calling their 800 number? They may sell them to you over the phone.

Edit: According to some of the posts I read in the Apple discussion, those who needed a new pair due to damaged earphones received them by calling Apple.....so I think you should try that. Although, the shipping may costs just as much as a the earphones since you are in the Netherlands. :(