aqua-gero.needlemen.com

Hope I can post it here. This a copy of my email sent to cassius/magnolium, the owner of needlemen hosting regarding one of this free hosting client. I know he use my code and screenshots that I use on my site. You can check the site urself of check the code to see what I mean.

Hi cassius,

I'm writing this email regarding one of your client, aqua-gero.needlemen.com own by Chad KB. He is one of the members on my forum. I believe he use some of the code and graphics on my site without my permission. The page that he use my code is http://www.aqua-gero.needlemen.com/downloads/ and he steal the code from my page here http://www.osx-e.com/downloads/

Herewith attached is the source code for you to compare. As you can see he even still do not remove my firefox affiliate links, and most of the code is similar to my site.

So I'm for the benefit of your company and me as one of your client, I would like to request you to ask aqua-gero.needlemen.com remove that page and any code/images that he taken from my site. Further action such as cancelling his account should be consider because it is such a waste of your good host and you should give it to someone that use it on a right way.

regards

alang

Webmaster osx-e.com

Attached is source code of the page that ripped from my site

aqua-gero source code.txt

Yes he is. And for your information its not the first time he's ripping other people's work. Before this, he ripped Andreas V Fontbook and Avetext and claim that he created it. But he's really bad in ripping because he left all the traces there.

Yes he is. And for your information its not the first time he's ripping other people's work. Before this, he ripped Andreas V Fontbook and Avetext and claim that he created it. But he's really bad in ripping because he left all the traces there.

He ripped Ave's FontBook?!!

Could you link me?

If that is true he'll regret being born in the first place.

Ripping OSX-E which is one of the sites that are the backbone of Aqua emulation and ripping Ave who is one of the best and most important coders in the community?

Things like that can`t be left unpunished :mad:

Yes, he ripped AveFontBook, Avetext and System Preferences by [email protected]

Here is the two applications that he ripped and submitted it to my site not so long ago. I unable to locate the his TextEdit, which the ripped of Avetext.

I will try to search for my chatlog with him that he's admitted to me that he ripped all this applications.

• 9 months later...

Woah.... what a..... what a..... what a..... what should I say?

That.... hmmm...... I have no words to describe how i feel about reading 8 posts in 60 seconds.... and what is going on...... zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz...... Oh what? Oh yeah! What a Jerk!

I mean seriously! From Ave? He's ma' fav' developer...... and..... and.... zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz...... *blinks* uhg.... need more sleeep......