ObjectBar Mod

localhost

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the object bar 2.1 and tried the ob mod and it didnot work when I unzipped the rar file into the objectbar folder although I did copy and save the object bar exe. file from ob 2.1 but I dont think it matters since I did not see a change - I use now the Leopard perfect ob theme and it changes the finder menu perfectly -so what does the mod do ? Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hello! Long time ago this thread was answered..

Got a question: is it possible that this mod disables transparency? Because I kinda need it now lol

Thanks!

I'm having the same problem!

Apparently, the modified objectbar.exe is not activating the option in Advanced / Override skin-set bar transparency.

With that moded objectbar.exe should be used for the ob_mod work, the bar does not show more transparency in the same way as in the default objectbar. exe .

Well, no need to say that without being with the moded .exe, the obmod.dll will not work, then .. or I have the menu bar transparent without the mod working, or i have to use the bar without transparency and with the mod working.

= /

Well kidows... i get the way to get the transparency back with the ob_mod enabled.

Thanks to the great blend program: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....highlight=blend From the user devrexster, the transparency now works like a charm.

Get the program on the linked thread, running it, click the "+" button , check the box "Enable" ... in the option " Path / Filter Option Scroll " set to... "executable file full path " ... now is just move the cursor as described, to your bar of OB. You'll see the entire path of the program. Select the desired level of transparency. Click "Accept"

Now .. If you only want the bar with transparency, check the option "Conform to above list"

Remember to mark "Start at system Booting" . Now click " Apply/Resume " and.. the " Hide " button

Done!!

AWSME app.

See the attachment

Sorry the english!

[]´s

post-89489-1229822902_thumb.png

Well kidows... i get the way to get the transparency back with the ob_mod enabled.

Thanks to the great blend program: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....highlight=blend From the user devrexster, the transparency now works like a charm.

Get the program on the linked thread, running it, click the "+" button , check the box "Enable" ... in the option " Path / Filter Option Scroll " set to... "executable file full path " ... now is just move the cursor as described, to your bar of OB. You'll see the entire path of the program. Select the desired level of transparency. Click "Accept"

Now .. If you only want the bar with transparency, check the option "Conform to above list"

Remember to mark "Start at system Booting" . Now click " Apply/Resume " and.. the " Hide " button

Done!!

AWSME app.

See the attachment

Sorry the english!

[]´s

Thanks! works perfectly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...