Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...

I am Dean Hanson. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro now or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated rossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Since I noticed these kinds of threads are popular among new members and at the same time, are frowned upon by our rules, i thought it would be best for both parties to have an official "Hello" thread where our new members could introduce themselves and at the same time, avoid breaking the rules.

I know we had a thread like this in the old days so i thought it would be worth a shot.

Respect the rules, contribute to the community, and you will see that not even certain evil mods will spoil the fun you will be having here. ;)

Welcome to Aqua-Soft and enjoy your stay. :)

-----------------------

Good thinking, Unbe. I have been meaning to post such a thread but i had always forgotten :)

I would like to add that this thread is to be kept on topic (Hello Im new to aqua-soft related posts only). Any other posts will be deleted (like the 2 i just deleted).

// Seph

-----------------------

Yo call me joe , im new here . I'm a programming / developer who specializes in ipod touch 2g games. Also 1G and 3G as well. good to be here everyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...