[WIP] Sith Lord VS/WB

Been working on this style for about a week, I'm almost done getting the general look and feel, but no skinning has actually been done thusfar, this is a mockup ONLY. The real skin will come later. For now here's a sneak...

SithLordStyle_p.jpg

Click to Enlarge...

Thoughts/Suggestions?

The Sith have killed millions of people, including the jedis, and turned anakin to the dark side, AFTER he killed his belovid wife, and you make a theme based on them?

Don't you have feelings man? Don't you? Huh?

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm refining and cleaning up somethings, and as far as integrating red into the design...

From my experience, when red is introduced into a windows theme, it takes precedence over everything on screen, SOMETIMES making a theme look tacky or amatuerish...I don't want any skinners getting angry ;)

With that said I still feel that I can add hints of red in very small doses; I may create a substyle, where there is more red.

oh man, it looks sweet! i do agree with the others in that there should me more red, like the active/pressed tabs, and maybe a glow on the close/min/max buttons. but thats just my opinion :D

can't wait to use it, i love it

• 2 weeks later...