New Ipods!

OMG T3H B4ZTuRDZ!!!oneoneone11

From what i can see they just replaced monochrome with colour screens and added +3 hr of battery life to the 20giger.

Wouldn`t call it "new", but what the hell, some people are gonna like it, some won`t.

As for me, i`m waiting for the real 5G (MWSF anyone?) :)

Oh my. apple should at least give a one month beforehand warning. luckily i can't afford anything that i'm going to seriously regret yet. all spent on my powerbook.

at first, I thought you meant the color of the casing that was in color. and i was like WTF? Big ipod colorful minis? but now, i understand :)

Oh my. apple should at least give a one month beforehand warning. luckily i can't afford anything that i'm going to seriously regret yet. all spent on my powerbook.

at first, I thought you meant the color of the casing that was in color. and i was like WTF? Big ipod colorful minis? but now, i understand :)

Yeah! Apple should really give users a warrning one month in advance and enjoy losing profit cause people will hold off on their purchases waiting for the updated hardware.

Hell, while we're at it, why won`t they give everyone a free iBook with an iPod purchase?

At times like this, i`m glad you're not tunning Apple :slant:

Yeah! Apple should really give users a warrning one month in advance and enjoy losing profit cause people will hold off on their purchases waiting for the updated hardware.

Hell, while we're at it, why won`t they give everyone a free iBook with an iPod purchase?

At times like this, i`m glad you're not tunning Apple :slant:

i was sarcastic :slant: but thanks for reminding me about marketing strategys. ;)

and, i don't understand what "tunning" means. can you explain? :confused:

sorry if i insulted your opinions.

yeah I'm thinking of selling my U2 iPod now, U2 sucks anyways, and I really want just a regular iPod, if the 5th Generation will be coming out sometime from now til January then I'll probably get one of those instead...I might get a mini too.

damn i just got my ipod 20gig and now i find this out.....this is thoroughly annoying...anyway so how does podcasting actually work?...is it some wireless feature that comes with the new ipods or do you just import the radio shows to your ipod from itunes like you can do with music?....can someone explain this to me in a pm!

When will people get that no company with objectives of making money will ever announce this type of upgrades? - im sure thats what they want, leftover stock because people would rather wait and get the newer one when it comes out.... BRILLIANT!!

i hate apple

i've bought my ipod 40 gig last week

they could annonce it ffs !!

I suggest you march to the Apple store and demand a hot virgin as a compensation for your emotional wounds.

Also don`t forget to force Apple to announce products a year in advance so they can lose money while people wait for new products!

Am I the only one who doesn't want a colour screen for my music player?

Yes, I'd like to be able to import photos and show them on a tv, but I think a colour screen is a waste. And the cost of the colour could be used to add FM radio or something.

i just sold my 40gb 4thgen ipod I got for xmas now I have a 60gb color screen its real nice. Apple left 2 things out of this deal which is a dock and a firewire cord. I think the 60 gb must be a bit wider because it was hard to get it in the dock I already had unlike the 40gb.