Mac OS X Panther Icons

If anyone would want Mac OS X Panther Icons please post here just tell me the icon name and what sizes you want them in and in png or ico format. I have over thousands of Mac OS X Panther icons. Just post here and I'll pm you with the icon or email you! :)

Why don't you just release what you've created in one whole pack? Several of us already have multi-gig (yes, I'm serious, over one gig of icons, most of them PNGs...take THAT! Simon) collections, and would respond if someone created a new thread. It's far better to release the icons in one whole pack.

-NC

Personally, I'd much rather have a bunch of PNG files that an IconPackager theme. It's easy to convert from High-Quality PNG to an ICO, and then put the ICO's as they belong in a theme of your own. However, the transition from a standard ICO => High-Quality [128x128] PNG is not possible because the source is not of high-enough quality (and transparency has some problems in ICO that are not present in PNG... it's just generally a better idea to go PNG -> ICO).

Zachriggle said:

Personally, I'd much rather have a bunch of PNG files that an IconPackager theme. It's easy to convert from High-Quality PNG to an ICO, and then put the ICO's as they belong in a theme of your own.

I agree with that. That's the best form of publishing (especially big or huge sets). Of course, the best way is to split ICOs and PNGs into two separate archives (and that's the professional way - correct me if I'm wrong ;) ).

Actually the ideal scenario is where the icon artist has made them in .ICO format that has multiple sizes in there optimized to each size. A 128x128 PNG file is obviously better than say an icon package that contains icons that only support 32x32 but a good icon package has icons that support 32x32 all the way up to 128x128 with each size optimized. This is what Paul Boyer does -- he makes his icons in Corel Draw which is a vector based program so he can make sure each size looks great and targets a given size directly.

Here's a pretty good icon package of Panther icons.

[Download]

This came from GSF who combined work from Sascha Höhne and Panther.

You've been here long enough to know not to post images that are exceeding the maximum allowed size.

1.1. If your image is larger than 500x375 please make a thumbnail or text linking to your image. These sizes are not interchangeable, i.e. all inline images must be less than 500 pixels wide, and less than 375 pixels high.

/Post edited

Unbeliever