OS X 10.4.1 for Intel hits piracy sites

amd is Intel based? - WOW, now that's something that you won't learn in the books, people. :slant:

Your silogism seems to be wrong there...

intel is x86

amd is x86

therefore

amd is intel - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Ji said, i think this is a lot of boohakey. If it is indeed... Good luck getting it to run, and if it runs, good luck getting it to see your drivers :P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you lord!

This reminds me of when Madonna's "American life" album "leaked" on the net. In reality it was just Madonna repeating "What the **** do you think you're doing?!" for hours :P

I bet Steve took those goat p0rn pics personally and now he's laughing his ass off ^_^

Thank you lord!

This reminds me of when Madonna's "American life" album "leaked" on the net. In reality it was just Madonna repeating "What the **** do you think you're doing?!" for hours :P

I bet Steve took those goat p0rn pics personally and now he's laughing his ass off ^_^

That wasnt the whole story. After an hour or so some geek kid hacked madonnas website and uploaded the whole album with download links on the front page writing "This is what the f**k I think Im doing"

@Mikel, for me, it was even faster.

Believe it or not, it was PPC that was my gateway drug to switch over to the Mac.

I had a Dell 3 GHZ w/ 1 GB of RAM.

For me, PPC ran smoothly, not silky (like my Mac Mini).

It was decent enough to go on the web, chat on Adium, browsing through some pictures in iPhoto, and even some word processing.

But for Photoshop, iMovie, etc...forget it. It takes forever.

To bad in PPC that the dock isn't as smoth as it is in real life :P .

(Hasn't anyone noticed that Word:mac is more zippy than Pages???)

Vnc from another computer? how can it be VNC im confused, how can a client program run showing system boot processes when the OS hasnt even started, unless im missing somthing.

Also does PearPC have that bios looking loading screen at the begining there with the black text?

-bolero

Vnc from another computer? how can it be VNC im confused, how can a client program run showing system boot processes when the OS hasnt even started, unless im missing somthing.

Also does PearPC have that bios looking loading screen at the begining there with the black text?

-bolero

good point...does anyone have any ideas on this front?

amd is Intel based? - WOW, now that's something that you won't learn in the books, people. :slant:

Your silogism seems to be wrong there...

intel is x86

amd is x86

therefore

amd is intel - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Ji said, i think this is a lot of boohakey. If it is indeed... Good luck getting it to run, and if it runs, good luck getting it to see your drivers :P

I meant like they are teh same sort of CPUs; AMD is not PowerPC.

I beleive Intel and AMD are teh same sorts of CPUs, I just dont know what they are called, I just call them intel based CPUs.

Yes, we know that since yesterday

Aaaargh! :confused: this is torturing! I´ve searched toogle, .torrent, emule and nothing but the mininova link, wich everyone says is a hoax...

As the buddists says: to desire is to suffer... I´m craving :P for it. (silly, isn´t it?)