OS X 10.4.1 for Intel hits piracy sites

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........idiot piracy freaks. i hate it when they want everything good for free. i was expecting this to happen though. microsoft has their own problems too. this is what happens when products become popular. when a thing sells, chinese/cheap companys start making dulupicates and sell it too. and same goes for computers too.

Though it sucks for apple, those people here acting like they're pissed about this, is a joke. You know darn well you are waiting to try this out for yourself, or to see what other things people can do with this.

I'll admit that i'm currently thinking about getting it, although I so far it looks good enough so I will buy the product when its released. Hey, if youre gonna buy it, why wait? People have been waiting ages for OS X on intel-based PCs, and this is the chance. Also, I think many people (including myself), are sceptical about the performance cost of porting the OS. This will almost certainly be no issue by 10.5, which I presume is being coded with the Intel release as being first priority for quality..etc Hovever, I am very excited to try Tiger on my intel machine, because I haven't really had much of a chance to use a mac before, altough it has many attractive features (unix based, quartz, dashboard, spotlight, UI, safari...etc), and for these reason I intend to buy it.

I think its OK to use P2P to try a product if youre unsure about buying it, and this is perhaps one of the most contraversial products of all time, so I think most people really do want to try this out. Timan is right, you know you all want to try it, and why are you all acting angry? anger is a passion, are you passionate aobut somebody elses problem? even when that somebody else is apple? even when that problem is so minute its not even a blow to the company? You can expect retail Tiger for Intel to be far better than this, so you can moan about it then.

.........idiot piracy freaks. i hate it when they want everything good for free. i was expecting this to happen though. microsoft has their own problems too. this is what happens when products become popular. when a thing sells, chinese/cheap companys start making dulupicates and sell it too. and same goes for computers too.

why would u say chinese/cheap companies?

Not that iam chinese, but iam sure there must be other chinese members on this board

keep ur cheap comments to urself buddy

i thought there was a report button but i dont see it :confused:

No offense of course, but have you ever been to China Town in New York?

There are fake shoes, fake watches, fake perfumes, fake purses, fake DVDs. You can't really get all of this in say Little Italy, or an indian neighborhood.

Also, there's really no need to feel ashamed or anything about that fact.

I once watched an hour long show about how the Chinese made thousands of Rolex watches and smuggled them to America. Hell, I've even owned a Rolex at one point.

There's nothing to be ashamed about though.

I'm Chinese, but I was born in Canada. I've been to China 3 times, and I'm moving there this summer. It's true that I saw a lot of cheap wares. Ripoffs, pirated movies, games. The local cops are paid off to turn the other cheek. But, not everyone in China has a job. They've got to make money somehow. I don't think it's a big deal, because they're not really hurting the larger corporations. They're not even a threat. Most people can tell the difference between a fake and a real Rolex. Check the serial number.

Is the thread about Piracy in china? NO - stop the discussion or ill stop it by closing the thread. Aqua-Soft is not the place to discuss it.

People should try to be at least mildly culturally aware when posting. To the rest, you should spot someone without tact and take no notice of his/her unneducated comments - You mommies should have taught you this.

Be warned...