[Request] Start Menu/SysTray widget

I use RKLauncher, and I enabled the option to hide the Windows Taskbar (since I can minimize windows to the dock). I can still use the Start Menu by hitting the Windows key, but I find myself reaching into the top left corner to click the nonexistant button. Also, the lack of a system tray is a bit weird. I was wondering if it was possible (and could someone) make a sort of virtual taskbar widget? No task"bar", just a start button on the left, and a display of items in the system tray on the right, and a draggable space in the middle so it can fit all resolutions. It would really be a much nicer and more aesthetic replacement for the taskbar.

Is it possible? I don't know any XML, but what would I need to do it myself?

Thanks, but it doesn't work with the latest RKLauncher build. I click on it, and the Start Menu flashes before my eyes, but it never stays. I've tried clicking and holding. No dice.

Ghostwalker, you're a god at Konfabulator widgets - would it be difficult to create such a widget? Could I do it myself?

[Edit] Hmm, I seem to have screwed something up. Indicators and poofs are now nonexistant, even if I don't have them hidden in my settings. What's the deal?

[Edit] Nevermind. Fixed it.

Thanks, but it doesn't work with the latest RKLauncher build. I click on it, and the Start Menu flashes before my eyes, but it never stays. I've tried clicking and holding. No dice.

Ghostwalker, you're a god at Konfabulator widgets - would it be difficult to create such a widget? Could I do it myself?

[Edit] Hmm, I seem to have screwed something up. Indicators and poofs are now nonexistant, even if I don't have them hidden in my settings. What's the deal?

[Edit] Nevermind. Fixed it.

how did you fix it? iam having the same problem