Dashboard US Weather Plus (WIP)

Ive gotten permission from the original Dashboard author of US Weather Plus to port this to konfabulator. This is where Im at so far. I would like this to cover a variety of countries so if you would like your city listed in this I need the following information.

1.Continent

2.Country

3.City Name

4. URL of the radar image (preferably on weather.com)

Please either post the information here is this thread or email it to me at [email protected]

once I get this done I dought if I will go back later and add you city so please give the information now . thank you

usweather11ol.th.jpg

Excellent turn out for the first day, Frenchie I need a url for your radar image I can save alot of time if everyone gives me theirs that way you look up one instead of me looking up a hundred.Also if someone else already has your radar image its really not needed to post twice you will just look for the nearest city like MANNHEIM and BERLIN I will just put it under Berlin.

I just noticed something is thier only one satelite image for all of Europe nothing that seperates it to smaller images like just Berlin?

Taiwan

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Togo

Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Tuvalu

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

Haiti

Honduras

Hungary

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Ghana

Grenada

Guatemala

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Ivory Coast

Laos

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Lithuania

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Belarus

Belize

Benin

Bhutan

Bolivia

Bosnia-Herzegovina

Brazil

Bulgaria

Burkina Faso

Burundi

ataleser you will have to find a good radar image for your area I have one for all off asia but if you have one that gets closer to your location post it and I will add it. Please check the urls that have been posted no need for double urls. You can also use local radar images like the one here in WLFI Doppler Radar I will list those also if it gets closer than weather.com