iPhoto 5 for Windows

Guest iPhoto5forwindows

Guest iPhoto5forwindows

Hey, I am going around spreading the work of my new released iPhoto 5 for Windows, well going to be released, Delayed due to virus on windows machine. But I just created my new site and want to tell people that they have been asking iPhoto for Windows, where is it, it's here: REMOVED, currently we have iPhoto 2 for Windows posted but we are working on iPhoto 5 for Windows which is really awsome because we are enabling it to run apple updates. And in addition to that network photo sharing with mac machines running iphoto 5 for Windows. In addition to that announcement, I am willing to finalize the fast that 1 month after launch of iPhoto 5 for Windows will be the launch of GarageBand for Windows, we will still be working on iMovie and iDVD for Windows over the summer which will be ready to release in December of 2005 with a complete iLife FOR windows package. We are also happy to announce our whole new web site, and Talk RADIO show. So come, see, download iPhoto for Windows and lissen to Mac TALK Radio at the currently available: REMOVED, we are working on a common issue with people accessing the site, but the magority of people are having no problem. Thanks and stay tuned.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm

from the title i`d say it could be interesting but i haven`t read the post.

please format your text next time so people can read it without getting a headache ;)

You typed something there - but I couldn't be bothered to read it as you didn't start your sentences with capitals or end with a punctuation.

I don't want to spoil the party, but this guy(kid) had submitted iPhoto2 for windows at my forum and we'd found out that he's using Aqua Control in his application. I don't know about iPhoto5 though because I never had a chance to try it, but please, don't be too excited about it. Check this thread to know what I mean http://www.osx-e.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3

I really hope that he comeout with a real iPhoto for windows though..

Just my 2 cents

according to konqueror it seems you're entering 192.168.1.102 as the site cjb is forwarding people to. you need to first set up your router for port forwarding like you said you did and then you need to give cjb your EXTERNAL ip address. not your internal one. your external ip can be found via some free sites just for that including http://whatismyip.com etc. if you can get to it using that ip address, put it into the cjb thing. oh and btw i recommend you use http://no-ip.org or http://dyndns.org to host files from a regular (dialup, dsl, or cable) connection. it allows you to not need to change it everytime your ip changes. also, no ads. i'll be posting a link to this on luna-soft even before it's open to the public and i'll put a link in my even newer blog. (not open yet)

EDIT: i would also recommend you host it using bittorrent and p2p. that way it'll stay up for a long time.

EDIT2: i'll delete the link if its not up in a week from the opening of my weblog (probably today) so i would recommend you fix it sometime soon.

EDIT3: my blog is open now. link's in my sig.

Guest iPhoto5forwindows

Hey Alang, Ive never seen you in here, but I am making a official statement on the new iPhoto 5 app for Windows, IT DOES NOT USE AQUA CONTORLS! And that is a fact and promice. Thanks, I am aware that the link doesn't work right now, but I am transfering all the files to another personals server, thanks.

Guest iPhoto5forwindows

It would have been, but I have been ashured by Apple that my application (current version) doesn't break any laws, or rules. Thanks for your concern.

yeah the aquacontrols link doesn't work. apple probably deleted it since its against their cease and desist order to have people distribute it. also, iphoto 5 is gonna be for linux too?!? that's so cool since i use linux most of the time. i installed my copy of aquacontrols using wine and it wouldn't run your iphoto prog so i know that doesn't run on linux or maybe its just my aquacontrols version (it said it couldn't find the dll)

Guest iPhoto5forwindows

I don't know where you heard I was banned for osx-e.com, I am still posting, posted the other daa, I just gave up my job as moderator or what ever I was. And thanks jf for understanding, I have worked out negosiations with Apple Computers in Cupertino, California and will post information on my site about the final names and agreements I have signed too. This is the main reason I have been delaying, I have Apple on my side and will continue to produce the applications under a new name, I am no longer allowed to just call it iPhoto, but I must refer to it as iPhoto for Windows, same with all my other applications, again, I wouldn't like to blog up these forums with complete legal coverage on my applications, I have a forum on the site, so post there. Thanks supporters, you will see pre-released copys in your mail box soon enough.