What's the deal with PIM Overview in Konfabulator:2??

hey guys,

wow, so this is probably the BIGGEST **** question of all time, but hey, that's what this forum is for, to help others out right?

haha, anyway, so i downloaded the new konfabulator, which is very sexy indeed, but there's this one widget in particular that caught my attention. it goes by the name PIM Overview. everything about this widget seems really hot, from the design, feel, to its function. the only problem is, i dont know how to use it. well, i shouldnt say that. i dont know how to input info in there. like tasks, etc. can anyone PLEASE help me out? haha. yeah a dumb question i know, but i really want to use this widget badly.

thanks!

Well, here's the update from Arlo himself--

it will be fixed in 2.01 version due out soon

Also, the calendar widget that you have now wors with that PIM widget. open it and double click a date...you'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my calendars in a folder, on a drive. When I point PIM over to that folder, it doesn't load anything - but, when I point to a folder within that folder, then it takes. Nuts.

I did load these icals from my old Thunderbird Calendar extension, so I don't know if there's something funny but it shouldn't be since they're both iCal standard.