[link]Is that a joke?

So is the mini a maxi value? For me, clearly, no. When I consider that a good deal of my time is spent running applications like Disk Defragmenter, Scandisk, Norton AV, Windows Update and Ad-Aware--none of which are available for the Mac platform--it doesn't make sense for me to "switch" to a Mac at this time.

Hmm then again - you would't need to do that on a mac would you?

MAC system is worst than ever... crashed on my projects more than 10 times a month... PC is total none and high performance!

I only steal the mac appearance into my windows :) why not but no thanks to the mac system. Expensive mac pc hardware and suk ass mac software!

I could get a Mac mini computer for $499 and have no keyboard or mouse, no serial ports, no way to connect a printer, no PS/2 ports, no floppy drive, no 5.25" bays, no PCI slots, no speakers, and no Windows XP

No Windows XP... thats kinda sad...

Guest Jesus Franco

WTF is wrong with that guy. I should slap him!

He is complaining because the mini uses DVI as its standard. No way of connecting printer? Has he heard of usb..

Also why does he talk about the mac mini not having pci slots. It has all you need. What more does he want? that guy should review a g5. I would like to see what he says about that. And MACS have no need for a defragmenting application nor a anti-virus. Why did he even bother mentioning that? OMG sometimes I get so mad I want to hurt people badly. Windows isnt that crappy, but it isnt the best either. Well "Poor standards compliance: Apple's Safari web browser often fails to render MSN properly." Thats because Microsoft optimized msn for Internet Explorer. Safari and Firefox have the best standard compliances. What is that guy talking about. Oh god. He envys Apple.

WTF is wrong with that guy. I should slap him!

He is complaining because the mini uses DVI as its standard. No way of connecting printer? Has he heard of usb..

Also why does he talk about the mac mini not having pci slots. It has all you need. What more does he want? that guy should review a g5. I would like to see what he says about that. And MACS have no need for a defragmenting application nor a anti-virus. Why did he even bother menting that? OMG sometimes I get so mad I want to hurt people badly. Windows isnt that crappy, but it isnt the best either. Well "Poor standards compliance: Apple's Safari web browser often fails to render MSN properly." Thats because Microsoft optimized msn for Internet Explorer. Safari and Firefox have the best standard compliances. What is that guy talking about. Oh god. He envys Apple.

Feel same way bro... wanna slap all of those fools each time I see em'...

I do understand that this is a joke and i'm assuming that this guy likes apple because he's seriously actually making fun of people of paul thorrot and other extremext windaze users. but this would be what i would say if this is not joking and if it was serious.

1. i doubt that he can tell the diffrence between g4 processors and pentium processor, which therefore states that he can't tell the diffrence between a p3, p4, or celeron processor.

2. lighter than a pack of gum? never seen a computer faster than 200 mhz that's lighter than a pack of gum. pdas don't fit that requirement.

3. while using INTERNET EXPLORER i coulden't see any images in the webpage. what does that tell you?

4. who uses floppy drives? they are replaced by a lot faster and more worthwhile things called flash drives and removable hard drives. unlike pcs, which needs those floppy disk boots for tons of problems that occur on pcs, macs don't need that kind of booting diagnostic crap anymore.

5. who can get a computer at a 7-11 type of store?

6. fine. put 6 tornado fans in your computer or even inside your ears to see if you like it or not.

7. if you want to know if the computer is on, there is something that's called on or off lights in nearly every computer. also phones and pdas!

8. who cares if you can boot a computer wihout a mouse or keyboard? it's nearly the same as having no computer at all!

9. striped down version? what in the world is he talking about?

10. there are fewer 3rd party programs because the operating system already has it? it can already check the weather with dashboard and you seriously don't need any spyware crap on your computer. seriously.

11. ok. i don't have anymore time. gotta go back to class. my free period is over. there is so much to say. aiya.

in the end, i love this article. this guy is funny, acting stupid, and sarcastic and i'm going to love sharing this article to those people who believe everything a person who fell in love with microsoft would say.

• 1 month later...
Did you look at the other articles of the site ?

It's so funny.

divisiontwo

It's humor for geeks by geeks of course.

Look at the linux girl and the mooslim girl are my favorites.

Thanks for the link.

mooslim gal is really funny, but even more though-provoking. Although the story is made up, I believe it's based on the sad reality in many places now. I pray that not all white american children are suffering from this sort of self-righteousness disease......

LOL!!! That's hilarious Maoos:

Reuters reports that there have been at least three choking deaths in the UK and one child in the US had to be hospitalized after swallowing Apple’s latest diminutive creation, the iPod Shuffle. Despite a legal disclaimer posted at the bottom of the Shuffle page warning users, “Do not eat iPod Shuffle”, legal analyst Maya Talluri says parents of the victims may still be able file a civil suit against the company for financial compensation