May Desktop Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May Desktop Thread

R E A D T H I S :

We are going to give you guys another chance at having these desktop threads. If off-topic chatter of any kind or discussion that is not needed in this thread, this topic will be closed and members will be banned.

Desktop Guidelines:

* DO NOT POST MULTIPLE DESKTOPS

* Use a thumbnail of your desktop no larger than 500x400.

* You are now allowed to have discussion in this thread but keep it on topic, requests and questions are fine, but nothing else, members will be warned and banned.

* If you are going to quote a topic remove the image from within the quote.

* Keep this thread clean! No nudity in any image posted here, keep it pg rated. If your fullsized image of your desktop contains nudity, warn the user that it is not safe to click or you will be banned.

* Moderators have the right to edit or remove any of the posts in this thread.

People, we are serious, infringement of these rules = a 7 day ban on the first offense. The second one... well, we will see.

One of the most repugnant and unfortunate trends I've come across in my experience with internet forums is stuff like this. You give some eternal virgin computer geek one iota of power or control, and they don't know how to handle it.

Does it really matter if people *GASP* talk about other stuff in a thread? Is the point of having this discussion forum so that people like this guy can get off bossing people around online and threatening them with bannings? Seems pretty ridiculous.

Guest chepillin
One of the most repugnant and unfortunate trends I've come across in my experience with internet forums is stuff like this. You give some eternal virgin computer geek one iota of power or control, and they don't know how to handle it.

Does it really matter if people *GASP* talk about other stuff in a thread? Is the point of having this discussion forum so that people like this guy can get off bossing people around online and threatening them with bannings? Seems pretty ridiculous.

If it is that guy Unbeliever you can expect that. He (or she) may be just a little highschool guy with no life that like to "rule" the cyberworld. Let him be, as long as he doesnt come up with his offtopic answers every time you post something. :cool: Kisses unbeliever

I would suggest you guys stop posting things like these in a desktop thread, it would get the thread closed once again and we (screenshots wh0res) don't want it to be. If you wanna make suggestions, complains or anything else other than posting desktops, please start a new thread.

Alright, I want to see more screenshots guys :cool: :cool:

snip

Dirty | Dashboard

Yes, it is Mac OS X Tiger

Tiger, Aqua Blue, Default

So, after looking around, I cannot find out how to mod safari to take the unified toolbar window interface... can you link me to someway or help me out with that, please. Im me on aim or msn or le me know here if you dont mind, any of those ways would rock