WinX

AriX

MacNN is not a Mac Customization community.

MacNN = Mac News Network.

you shouldn't talk about things you don't know about

Wonder why XScheme, MacThemer, Audion et cetera failed? Because there were better counterparts already established or being established. I'm suggesting he shouldn't waste his money on hosting and a domain name if we've got everything we need right here at Aqua-Soft.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty good layout dude. The only thing all PC users can hope for is a x86 version of the Mac OS though. Hah, and that has a 99% chance of never happening. Especially since they've had around 20 years to port it over. No amount of emulation can achieve that Mac OS X feel..

AriX I think your site is cool and you shouldn't let anyone tell you what to do who cares if it's an Aqua Emulation site my site is a Mac Emulation site (Which needs a little Help) Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make a Aqua Site I know there is an Aqua Emulation site aka Aqua Soft but you did something so that's cool don't change! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

News @ AriX: Yes so now were combing the sites it would be good if I had admin control over wordpress because in mine I post a lot you can see it here. I post in it about every day and now with the gallery shots come in. And visit the downloads section @ here. Also can the forums still be at the ones I have right now?

Yeah I agree with Pat... centered font for newsposts is a really bad idea. You could also use some work on the navbar at the top - also seems sort of redundant to have a "blog" tab under the header. Also, why does "News" link me to a totally different theme/site?

Just a bit of constructive criticism.

Chad, although I am not a mod on the site, I do still find posts that are of a personal nature (like yours above mine) are not for posting on the forums. Use the PM function of the board or other communication means if you do want to send a personal message.

Just a bit of advice.