[Release] Safari fx 1.0 Preview Release

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this image must have the same size and direction.

check for this line uncomment in the theme.jar browserbrowser.css

@import url("chrome://browser/skin/compactmenu/compact.css");

and check you have an unedited compact menu extension

My go button worked all along. My forward/back button and refresh/stop thing worked too. I think it's all sort of confusing on how to install this now since there are so many patches and small directions posted. It's easy to miss a step or file to replace. The only thing I don't have is a resizeable search since I don't care for it.

um can someone get rid of the random vertical lines that are in and amongst the bookmarks...i mentioned this a few pages back...i also included a screenshot...page 4 at the bottom...anyway if its possible can you please tell me what to do or submit a browser.jar with the modification in it.

I think a clarification is in order, what I did was to recover the functionality of safari fx release by Eric chu, this way is only necessary to update the browser.jar in the pack released by him to have this working in firefox 1,03, this wouldn't have been possible without the aid of bluelegend from whose files I took the search method text fix.

about the zondajag bug, i think is a resolution problem, wich I´m not able to look because my screen is too little.

um i don't think its a resolution problem as the lines seem like they have been put there on purpose.

the odd thing is that i can add as many folders as i want and not get a single line but when i drap and drop links the line pops up...btw the line should be visible in between two of the auasoft forums links....if the theme is supposed to be linke this and this is the way that safari is , i apologize for wasting your time on this matter

um i don't think its a resolution problem as the lines seem like they have been put there on purpose.

the odd thing is that i can add as many folders as i want and not get a single line but when i drap and drop links the line pops up...btw the line should be visible in between two of the auasoft forums links....if the theme is supposed to be linke this and this is the way that safari is , i apologize for wasting your time on this matter

nothing to do with your post... but please! turn on clear type ><

hey everybody, I just really freaked out my mac friend with the user agent switcher. I set it up to make the browser literally appear like it was safari. I then went to www.browserhawk.com, which is a site that detects all of your browser settings online, and it said Safari 2.0, Macintosh platform, osx, all that stuff. When my friend saw this, he finally told me "ok, now you really got me convinced". HA HA

get the user agent switcher extension and create an identity using these values:

Description: Safari 2.0

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/412 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/412

App Name: Netscape

App Version: 5.0

Platform: MacPPC

Vendor: Apple Computer, Inc.

Vendor Sub: 20030107

and then grab your SMARTEST mac user friend and challenge him to prove you otherwise!!!

thanks jggame :D your browser.jar worked perfectly.

just 1 last thing... how do i make the border 0px?

You can if YOU want, but this skin and many like it are made to have a 1px border on purpose.

They've always been that way.

well that means that there is a problem with the browsers compatibility with windowblinds (or the particular skin you are using)...what i suggest is that you just patch ure uxtheme.dll and use the msstyles theme that i edited from the brushed theme and included earlier in this thread