Winamp CD Case (shows cover in a CD jewel case)

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I found a small bug...

Say I start WCC. Then I decide I want it somewhere else in my desktop, so I drag it somewhere else. Then I decide I want to change some of the skin settings, for example the notifier position. Everytime I change a setting, WCC moves back to where it was when it was first started. Like it only saves the position when you exit it.

• 2 weeks later...

Carlos.............I've updated everything up to this point and I name my covers and have it set to read them as "..............cover.jpg" yet everytime it displays the back cover. Here's an example of what an album folder will have in it as far as album cover images are concerned with the last one being the format I would like CD Case to display...........can you help? Thanks as always!

00-lil_wayne-tha_carter_ii-2005-front

00-lil_wayne-tha_carter_ii-2005-back

00-lil_wayne-tha_carter_ii-2005-cd

00-lil_wayne-tha_carter_ii-2005-cover <<<<<<<<< the preferred format

Thanks Carlos..................so far so good! I forgot to ask you one other question...another stupid one at that . Apparently I'm missing one setting b/c when I open Winamp it opens CD Case with it but when I close Winamp CD Case stays open..........I don't **** wit the plugin or should I be??? Thanks again for your help man................u the best!!!

Nate Dogg

Hi Carlos,

I arrange my MP3s in such a way that each disc (of a multi-disc album) is located in a seperate folder. It would be nice if I could just have one folder.jpg, rather than one for each disc - is this possible (currently or planned)?

At the moment I have something like this:

ArtistAlbumDisc Onefolder.jpg

ArtistAlbumDisc Twofolder.jpg

... and this is what I'm after:

ArtistAlbumfolder.jpg

so that when I play any MP3s in a subfolder of ArtistAlbum it will use the single cover file. I tried adding ./../folder.jpg to the 'Alternative cover' option under 'Read cover' but that doesn't seem to work, so I presume the folders are getting stripped off the front of that path.

This would also mean that when I use thumbnail view in Windows Explorer, I don't get 2 images displaying for albums with more than one disc.

Cheers,

Tom.

Carlos..........one more quickie for ya! I've never ran into this problem in the past but when I close Winamp........WCC doesn't close with it and I know I have it checked off........but I am not using the plug-in so does that have something to do with it? As usual thanks for the help with the greatest app to come out in yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!!! Oh and happy new year as well Carlos!

natedogg,

You don't need the plugin to be installed.

Go to "Options>Player>Interaction" then uncheck "Exit when player is ended", then press "Apply" button. Check it again and press "Ok".

It should work.

Anyway, I'll take a look to see if there's something wrong.

Happy 2006 for you too!! :)

Naw Carlos it still ain't happening for me..............tell me this if you will...........on that tab which options should I have selected and which should I leave unchecked? Maybe that will help me better figure this out..........it's proly not you and most certainly me! Thanks bro....

Nate Dogg

natedogg,

You don't need the plugin to be installed.

Go to "Options>Player>Interaction" then uncheck "Exit when player is ended", then press "Apply" button. Check it again and press "Ok".

It should work.

Anyway, I'll take a look to see if there's something wrong.

Happy 2006 for you too!! :)

Hi Carlos,

Any response to my feature requests :)

Happy new year eveyone :cool:

Thanks, Tom.

Naw Carlos it still ain't happening for me..............tell me this if you will...........on that tab which options should I have selected and which should I leave unchecked? Maybe that will help me better figure this out..........it's proly not you and most certainly me! Thanks bro....

Nate Dogg

Just let "Exit when player is ended" ("Options>Player") checked.