Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.

Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about

this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading

this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost

doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really

excited about this stock. Say's it could make us

some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.

Just spreading the wealth ;)

Go to http://www.INEEDAFREAKINGLIFEORTIMMYWILLBANME.com

and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the

growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

Your name is Malcolm yet your husband is really excited about this stock.

Sounds so cool, I can make all this money from home trading stocks w00t. I'd advise everyone to jump aboard this AMAZING OFFER!

Well, let me just say, I've invested about 0 dollars in this company, and I can tell you that in just FIVE SECONDS I had five-- no, two million!! times as much money as I had when I started.

d*mn man! you're filthy rich now! *goes to invest in stock* :D

Well, let me just say, I've invested about 0 dollars in this company, and I can tell you that in just FIVE SECONDS I had five-- no, two million!! times as much money as I had when I started.

Well, you gotta remember that's all in Canadian dollars, so I think you're actually losing money there buddy. I'd sell, it's a sinking stock!! ;)

We Americans are ****y bastards, aren't we?

-godpunk

Just checking the stock on Yahoo! Finance (it's now GRDX.PK, not just GRDX) it has been on a fairly steady rise the last five days. Spiked on the 15th to about.... 55 cents a share, and now it's at 45 cents. *lol* Real expensive stock, this.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=GRDX.PK&t=5d

Also, after a cursory google search, the spike seems to coincide with the company's announcement to establish an office in Uruguay. (http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_...elease_id=82585)

And, from that press release article:

About Grand Lux Inc.

Grand Lux, Inc. is a company that focuses on upscale real estate development around the world. The company's emphasis is on building marinas for large yachts, being 160 feet and above, and developing and pre-selling real estate, whether condos or villas, to the yacht owners. The benefits of the company's offerings are numerous. The company sees the industry as recession-proof, and many yacht owners have already expressed a strong interest in purchasing berths in the marinas. Thus, appropriate real estate will be developed to meet their needs.

WOW this is TOO good to pass up *sells ipod and imac and shirt off his back to invest*

this defintaely deserves a thanks! button pressing....and I dont give those out to just anything ;) so you know how VALUABLE this is

Oh yesh, the Moo seal-of-approval. We all know how much that means.