Aqua Story 1 for Mac & PC

(cross-posted from MacThemes.net Critique forum for Windows user)

iconaquastory8vq.png

Hi, I'm new. My name is Kenichi Yoshida in Japan.

I am 24 years old icon designer who loves to Apple Computer.

I have created to OS X icons based on Apple Human Interface Guidelines for software developers, web and users. I provide high quality Aqua-style application icons(128 x 128 pixels), toolbar icons(32 x 32 pixels, 24 x 24 pixels, 16 x 16 pixels), custom design elements such as buttons, tabs and other type of icons for your project.

This time, I am creating to icon set called Aqua Story. It is system replacement icon set

and high quality Aqua-style ^_^

Enjoy PREVIEW!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've definately seen one of your work before. Shark026's got that shark icon as his avatar hasn't he? anyway, I'll be looking forward to that.

And welcome to Aquasoft mate :)

Yes, at one time I did use the shark icon as my avatar...but I went back to my old one :). Kenichi, your work is absolutely beautiful! I am looking forward to your release!

I mean Jesus...look at that G5 icon, its flawless! It makes me regret purchasing a G4 instead of the G5.

Yea, it won't have stripes, the people voted on a realistic approach to the icons and not a cartoony one, the original Aqua Story 1 was going to be similar to Somatic, Kenichi really has some skill and I think he may soon surpass Sascha Hohne in terms of popularity and maybe even skill if he keeps improving at this rate, nice stuff my friend!

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thanks for the comment and my first Private Message.

I had downloaded some icons from your site before. The icon of PSX is very favorite.

Wow, Do you know the Rolanberry? But I think you don't know Candyboll and Candyface icon ^_^

wait.........is it all going to have stripes in them like the preview? i don't mind but i want to know :D

duyvan82 is right. I was stolen preview icon by bad user before. Sorry, need to stripes.