[release] RK Launcher 0.3 Beta

raduking

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys I think you have to realize that this is just the 0.3 Beta version, and also that:

We can't just keep suggesting all the features that Object Dock and Y'z Dock had.

This is it's own dock! Not dependant on others.

Awesome work man, i cant use it yet becuz the dock is always on top(annoying) so if u could make come to the forefront only when the mouse is over the dock instead of the dock always being on top then i can use it. Great work again

can you make it so your dock has an option to where it doesn't remove the Windows taskbar? I don't use objectbar cause I find it to act somewhat clunky as oppose to just a windows taskbar and it's a bit annoying to find that when I minimize a window, I lose my taskbar.

dock doesnt remove windows taskbar on my pc, so check ur system

allow explorer windows, programs, etc. to still be shown on the dock even if they're not "minimized to dock." One thing I noticed is that when I turned off the minimize to dock function, nothing I minimized was shown there anymore.

U turned off minimize to dock option and still want to minimize to dock? lol

Really nice app,

But I'd be glad if it had faster animation on mouseover, and the new icons and applications would stay in the dock after a reboot. I noticed that it always starts in default setting after a reboot and does not remember my custom setting.

But it's great anyway

Really nice app,

But I'd be glad if it had faster animation on mouseover, and the new icons and applications would stay in the dock after a reboot. I noticed that it always starts in default setting after a reboot and does not remember my custom setting.

But it's great anyway

after U make some changes you need to restart the dock :(

in the next version you'll be able to automatically save the changes not only on exit :(

Great! Y'z dock is back but much better.

There is only a problem with the background config.

I cant get the glass background to work.

see the image

First of all: Nice Dock, it is (and it will certainly become) better dan YD and OD...

And, Stefanka, I converted the AeroGlass theme from YZ Dock, so it works with RKLauncher