Styler

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look, im sorry if i offended anybody by saying that $17 is alot of money for this software, but that is how I feel.

Im not saying that i wont pay the $17 i the future, but for now, i am sticking with what i have.

I tried Styler, and like i wrote earlier, it looks VERY promising. But it is not stabile enough for me to go out and spend $17 on it. I think ill wait till the next version comes out, or maybe the one after that.

Further more, it is not stated anywhere if you get lifetime updates buy paying the $17, or you will just get this one version.

But i have to say, great job on this software guys!! This could be huge! Really huge.

Best regards, Tobbz.

This is great new app. I really like it.

Especially the default themes are great!

But at this price there has to be:

a working englisch website with some instructions and maybe a support forum

a fully working download link

clear licenses and ugrade/update policies

At this price there has to be some kind of support (not only here on Aqua-Soft).

Your demanding a professional price so get professional...

Then I will by glad to buy it!

This is great new app. I really like it.

Especially the default themes are great!

But at this price there has to be:

a working englisch website with some instructions and maybe a support forum

At this price there has to be some kind of support (not only here on Aqua-Soft).

Then I will by glad to buy it!

amen to that :)

So let's get to grips with this (if you want my money):

How do I set a toolbar? Double clicking does not work.

The bold/italic checkboxes are what for? All text? Only the title bar? I can't determine that because they don't work.

Why do I have to set the text choices again everytime I switch the theme? Is there a way to save it?

How do it set the wallpaper folder to a folder of my choice. I have hundreds of wallwapers not in "My pictures".

And the biggest drawback:

All the styles have no shellstyle, even the included ones.

I like this app! But I definetely needs some more work.

Ok my opinion is..Ok i'm sure Styler is great, but hey...you talk money here, and i give reason to Tobbz.. First of all, its a beta..Its new!! And so, the first time (first version) the soft could be free..Its normal for tryng this before to buy this..Like many software first time release...And, normal people dont want to paid for bug..And like martin10018 said..for the price: a working english website with some instructions and maybe a support forum

Finally, i just want to try it..Make your proof before think money

(i think is funny to see some people critic WB cause is a payware..and used StyleXP because its a freeware, but create an other payware soft for style)

Its simply my opinion..Without offenced, cause i love the Susumu's creation

Well i got it, try it, but had to uninstall it, and now had a new install but all i get is a stupid " Unknown error ErrNo.21345 "... gotta be my happy day...;) , could you give any help ??? Is there any reg line i should take care, to fix this??? :cool:

Did anyone figure out how to apply toolbar themes?

In Styler, dubbleclick a toolbar theme you want.

Then open Explorer, or Internet Explorer, and right-click near the toolbar. In the menu you SHOLD see an option to use StylerToolbar. Mark it.

Now you have to disable all the other, and just leave the mark in StylerToolbar.. Voila..

It should work.. It did for me.

Sadly, It doesn't.

You can't do a per-application setting for explorer with it Styler running.

here's what I'd pay 35 dollars for:

Per Application VS/WB settings. Living together peacefully. if not,

A way to choose to only use the toolbar part, or the VS part or something.

OK this looks cool...I've downloaded some Styler themes but they don't show in the dialogue...do I have to pay before they show up?...I'm quite willing to (as I've just shelled out for windowblinds!)

Love to have a crack at Neos!...Great work BTW!