Apple Mail for Thunderbiird

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's odd, I don't seem to have a chrome folder to add the files into...

Do you have the message store/settings/profile location somewhere other than the default location? If so, then your chrome directory will be where ever you have it manually set to.

ie. : Open Thunderbird, go to tools/account settings, and click on "local folders" Look at the local directory field. Your chrome folder will be somewhere in there. Unrar the contents of the .rar file into it.

Thanks Magbi - your work is truly amazing and although this is the first update you've done to this theme since Thunderbird was at v0.5 - to say it's been worth the wait is an understatement!!!

Just got one question (and only the one) - how do I get it to say "Apple Mail thinks this message is junk mail" ? Because mine still says Thunderbird on it. :(

im not sure if this is a bug or if i did something wrong

but when i turn on thunderbird and i resize the window the status bar gets covered by the e-mail

the only way to make it not do it is if you click on the account name first to get it

then goto inbox and check the e-mail

this theme and the pinstripe themes are the only one that does it.. its kinda strange..

my thunderbird is set up so that when it opens it opens up showing the last folder i was in..

other then that its working great

post-11459-1105388505_thumb.jpg

Thanks Magbi - your work is truly amazing and although this is the first update you've done to this theme since Thunderbird was at v0.5 - to say it's been worth the wait is an understatement!!!

Just got one question (and only the one) - how do I get it to say "Apple Mail thinks this message is junk mail" ? Because mine still says Thunderbird on it. :(

I'll make a tut tomorrow, and then I'll write it there, you have to edit a file... but just wait for the tut...

Congratulations for your excellent job, I'm impressed.

I have only a problem with "print preview": all menu

(where I can resize images attached and so on) are no more

there.

Someone can tell me if this is a common trouble or if it happens only

to me? And there is a solution?

Thanks and congratulations again.

I wish I could have such a transformation of Thunderbird but since I read this forum I think I 've missed something.

All I have is Thunderbird plain & these 2 new files posted here in this forum, which I think are not enough to complete this task.

Could somebody please give advise to make this Thumderbird -Apple Mail work for me:

Where to find the files needed and any forum or site with a tutorial posted.

Thanks a lot for your invaluable help,

MacDream.

@Macdream-- You don't know how Thunderbird skins? I feel sorry for you, bud...you should look around the website a little more. Even a basic Tbird tutorial will tell you. Go to Tools-->Themes, and then drag the .jar file Magnus provided into this window. Selct the theme, click Use theme, and then restart.

@leduytien-- Well, that's not part of the .jar file theme. Look lower down on the first page, or somewhere on the second page-- there are directions there.

-NC

I seem to be having another problem with this otherwise wonderful skin. Since a picture is woth a thousand words, here goes :

thunderbirdapplemail2um.th.png

The auto-complete feature is kinda messed up when I use this skin & I have no idea why. I'm running it on Thunderbird 1.0 final (no nightly builds) on WindowsXP Pro SP2. If you need any extra information, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I don t know what to tell you but maybe you should try to uninstall Mozilla thunderbird and to delete everything which is related to that on your C, more particularly what s in Document and Settings/Application Data/Thunderbird.

Then try to reinstall it, it may work

Hope that helps